You know you're a Supra owner when...

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
when you drive your supra to boot camp just so you can see it every moring before the 10k run and think "as long as it keeps running so will I"

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
You...you live there? *shudders* lol and it looks like you have (a) kid(s)--note the stroller in the pic.

How do you keep the kid(s) from putting like...I dunno BHG shards in his mouth!?!? lol

LMAO! Sorry, not my kid... my sister comes over a bunch, and brings her kid with her (8 month old)... It's not fun trying to keep her out of trouble. :3d_frown:

silent_sniper - So you just run until you get warm, then claim BHG? :biglaugh:

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
no I was think more on the line as Ill be to busy trying to fix it to do anything eles

P.S. did a 15k ruck match to day with 140lbs pack and c7 plus 15 mags of ammo

not fun at all thats like neary 200lbs
(I wieght about 180 or so)
im so sore right now

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
When you read this entire thread while at work (took about 3 hours to do, had to look like I was doing something every now and then;) ). Man, most of this stuff is too true...:3d_frown:

N

NDBoost

Cedrock15 said:
you started to buy parts for a bhg before you even had one
been there done that... shit i've stocked up on parts before...

evilsinner

Jul 20, 2006
Downey,Ca
starscream5000 said:
When you read this entire thread while at work (took about 3 hours to do, had to look like I was doing something every now and then;) ). Man, most of this stuff is too true...:3d_frown:

Your soo right on that.

You know you're a Supra owner when you had nightmares of a BHG!
'When you try to convince all your friends to buy a supra
'When you check for engine codes every day, and than fix one and another one appears.
'When you have a paperclip in your toolbox.:biglaugh:

N

NDBoost

^screw the 10mm socket, ratchet and paperclip ive got my whole 275 piece craftsman set in the hatch :)