You know you're a Supra owner when...

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
MKIII N00b said:
probably would be, but thats alot of shit to do, and not to mention the heat from the engine probably will melt the legos.

hahah

dude, it most likely isnt possible.

not only would you have to have hella legos cusotm made to certain specs, but they would have to be a lot stronger to support the engine/trans/everything.

heat is the least of your worries. especially when they have insulating material you can put on the legos.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
NDBoost said:
had it happen.. no biggie move on because it is true. every girl i've dated i already told ill chose the car over the girl.

We get in a fight, she does something to car. Shes on the curb.

Been there done that...I tell every girl I meet that my first love is cars--they will always come first. **Dinner for the girl, BOV for the car** wonder which one I'd buy lol

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
right...

hahah

you know you're a supra owner when you're then only person in you're high school auto shop class who can list all of the possible causes of BHG from first-hand experience..

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
When someone tells you their friend has a Supra that never ran and he couldn't figure out why so it just sits in his yard, and you offer to buy it just to prove to yourself you can fix it.

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
IJ. said:
you Break a motor on the dyno and spin that into a good thing as it gives you the push/excuse to go all out and build that killer combination :)

:word8kn: Damned if I don't resemble that remark !!

*When you're a Supra owner, but not neccessarily a Supra driver !!*