You know you're a Supra owner when...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
It's all Castrol synthetic not that expensive but in the quantities required it adds up!

Motor takes 10 Litres/qts and I get another 5 for top ups Trans takes 3 and I get 4 just in case of leaks or spills and the Diff takes 4! ;)

Mr.SelfDestruct

I build planes... yeah...
May 27, 2005
everett, WA
IJ. said:
It's all Castrol synthetic not that expensive but in the quantities required it adds up!

Motor takes 10 Litres/qts and I get another 5 for top ups Trans takes 3 and I get 4 just in case of leaks or spills and the Diff takes 4! ;)

you know you're a supra owner when you can list off all of the fluid capasities of your car from memory.:biglaugh:

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
i think i'm paying the mortage on the new toyota dealership in country hills they all grin when i walk in cause they know i'm buying something big like struts or power window switches( 858 for struts and 400 for the switches)
P.S. if any of you guys have the power window switches that work i'm lookin to buy both the passenger and driver side

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
fotosoup said:
$400 for switches! wow.... *cough*rippoff*cough*.. i've seen them for sale for like $10...
yeah man i didn't buy them i am trying to find a master one on here for cheaper but it was out of control pricey at the dealership.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Yep cable and a D Ring down at the floor so it's pulling against the concrete!

My Drive has a fairly steep slope and getting the fat one in after washing the dust and crap off from sitting in the shop used to mean using the overhead chain hoist and risking pulling the shed down on top of me! :(

Now I just push a button!