Yellow 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I've been fairly obnoxious before, but I have not been banned. What gets me is, some of the people who are banned for being outright annoying do not understand why they were banned. I think that this forum is pretty damn good, and you really have to TRY in order to get a ban here. Look how long CK has been around and tell me that isn't a fact. Anyone who has been banned for being annoying, and is ignorant to the fact [ie: "I don't understand what I was doing wrong?!"] where everyone else on the forum can pick out exactly what they did wrong probably acts the same in real life, and warrants an ass-kicking.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
bboyRITUS said:
damn x4, this is like a mad suspense soap opera

(hope you don't think I'm Yellow13 because i started this thread):icon_bigg :icon_bigg
We know all, we see all, we are: MODS!!! :D:D:D

Its really funny some people dont think we know, but we really do... But like Mike said, they tend to curb thier behavior, which is all we ask in the first place: dont be a dipshit... My personal favorites are the ones who get banned, go to SF, talk mad shit about SM and then come back here with a "new" screen name... Wait... I thought we suck over here and you didnt wanna be a part of this forum? lol...

BTW: I liked Yellow too, he had his moments of hilarity, however, he had problems with the whole "there's a time and a place for everything" law of physics, which states, there is a time and a place for everything, this may not be the time, nor the place to derail a thread, lol...

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Not gunna do that, sorry, but I will tell you this, there are a few here that KNOW that I KNOW who they really are... ;) I "quietly" send them notes, friendly HI's if you will... ;) But i only really do that if they are trying to sell in my sections, I want them to be aware that I know who they are, and that I, too, am watching them... You guys should know I got lovefo ya, and I watch your backs as best as i can... ;)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Im watching!

Ward-2-web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.