Yellow 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
Siman was the one arguing that the crank was the same on the 1j as the 2j right? One of the mods proved him wrong badly lol. I can't find the thread.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
BlackMKIII said:
Talking about banned people is always fun, cause they can't see the crap we're posting about them.

Half the banned people are here. Under different screen names. Hiding.

Which is fine. Since they are hiding, their behavior is modified which is all I wanted in the first place.

The only ones I work really hard at keeping off the site are the people who have ripped other members off in the past. The others, if they are persistent, I leave on the site, and just make a note of who they are..

There are about 1/2 dozen "banned" people who have second accounts that I'm aware of. I just keep a close watch on them.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Yellow13 got carried away to the point of becoming annoying, but overall he cracked me up. Kinda like the class clown. I swear he and SC were like a kid and a teacher I knew in the 5th grade. :D

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
Ckanderson said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
bigLOL.gif

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Supracentral said:
Half the banned people are here. Under different screen names. Hiding.

Which is fine. Since they are hiding, their behavior is modified which is all I wanted in the first place.

The only ones I work really hard at keeping off the site are the people who have ripped other members off in the past. The others, if they are persistent, I leave on the site, and just make a note of who they are..

There are about 1/2 dozen "banned" people who have second accounts that I'm aware of. I just keep a close watch on them.

So who are these half dozen people? :naughty:

A

ArthurRitus

BlackMKIII said:

damn x4, this is like a mad suspense soap opera

(hope you don't think I'm Yellow13 because i started this thread):icon_bigg :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.