Worth seeing: Brand new 1990 Turbo Targa

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
WOW, a masterpiece!

There is only one thing to do with that car and that is to keep it the same way it is!!! Period!!

You wanna mess with a MKIII, there's plenty of them around. This is no DD, this is no burnout king...then the MKIII community wonders why MKIII are worth SHIT!!! is because of careless cheapass people!!!

How much would this be worth if it was a Porsche 928??? or a Corvette??? Ferrari??? Not because they are far better then the Supra...in all honesty, the Supra was proven to be superior...

This is not a rebuilt, you can see time wear...if it was a rebuild, it would be worth FAR more then $50... You can ask adampecush or myself ;)

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Big Wang Bandit said:
Why would it not be a DD?

Don't tell me you are one of those weird asses who would buy it and let it sit.

Cars are meant to be driven, not sitting around.

I'm one of those guys that likes to know that their is at least one MK3 out there that is brand new and will never be driven or touched.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I agree it would be a cool museum thing, I just couldn't do it.....I would be all Ferris Bueller's day off trying to roll back the odometer after cruising:)

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
You want a daily driver? There's tons of them on Ebay, even here. Go fetch yourself one. A car this caliber is not to be daily driven. If it managed to stay like this for so long, why ruin it??? If you can spend $50K for it, then just spend another $6K for a DD even the same color if you want. Cars are meant to be driven, and you can drive it, but this kind should be driven less frequent, maybe once a week. I'm not worried anyways, none of you are buying it.

If you can't understand what being a collector is all about that's fine. Move it along, $50K can get you just about any common burnout king out there ;)

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
OK so I was thinking....

A few of us mail Jay Leno and get him to purchase it....and then showcase it in Jay Leno's garage... I bet he could appriciate this car.

well that actually the Jay Leno's Garage feature might just make our cars fewer and harder to come by in decent condition so never mind that. I still think he should get it though. Does Leno have any supras or Toyotas in his garage? I suspect he does but there aren't any I've seen on jaylenosgarage.com

does anyone know of a writeup or more info on his collection? I'd love to see the complete list and more pictures....

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
upgradedsupra said:
Anyone know where I can get a deck like that? It looks to be CD too right?

Duane

I have one in good condition, shoot me a pm if you're interested.

The car is really awesome, but I wouldn't be the person to buy it.

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
xxxotiknightz said:
What kind of condition would that motor even be in after sitting that long? That can't be good for it.

Ummmm I can't imagine sitting in a climate controlled garage for 17 years would hurt anything on that car, especially chunks of cast metal.