WI Supra owners.

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
jsut wondering if anyone on here has a red mk3 89-92 that was driving on lake dr. about 530 right by layfette hill. shits clean!!!

old skool

Apr 17, 2009
Milwaukee
yo Sil, i guess that clicking was my spark being blown out...that's prolly the cause of the hiccups. still need to change the pump & injectors tho...FP drops a little bit appearently.

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Well, who all can for sure make it? (everyone has a running supra? Right?)
I was thinking a saturday or sunday. Cruise, eat, GLD?

Let me know guys,
-Sam

kntmikado

Rage Your Dream...
Apr 2, 2005
East Troy, WI 53120
Pretty sure I posted here ages ago, so I might as well post again.

I'd be delighted to go, if my engine was running right. Sure it's reliable enough but it's slow as hell (it's like running a Supra on an NA 4-cyl) and gets lousy mileage. Really lousy.

So now that I'm living in Beloit (not that anyone knows where I was before) do I have the only supra here, or are the others all garage queens? I see a lot of Corvettes, Mustangs, F-Bodies and Stealths around here, but nothing else. Oh, and trucks. Lots of trucks.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Sunday would be good ;D

My car runs. It's slow. My torque converter is knocking around inside the bell housing, and I think one of the bolts is also flinging around inside. Oh well, I'm going 5 speed as soon as I have the rest of the parts here :evil2:

JERX88

MKIII OWNER
Oct 24, 2008
Cedarburg, WI
87M-GTE;1317652 said:
Well, who all can for sure make it? (everyone has a running supra? Right?)
I was thinking a saturday or sunday. Cruise, eat, GLD?

Let me know guys,
-Sam

Id be able to make any saturday or sunday as long as I know 1 week in advance. Give me a time and a place and I will see you there.