WI Supra owners.

old skool

Apr 17, 2009
Milwaukee
87M-GTE;1306508 said:
Old skool- Have you looked into SP (sound performance) also located in chicago, specializing in supras. What were you looking to tune with? just a SAFC/piggy back kinda thing or are you going full EMS?
-Sam

i was looking @ just a piggy back setup for now if needed...mainly i just want to make sure that everything is set up sound and with in the correct thresholds. i have never heard of sound performance...who runs it?

also: new pics of the wheel rash http://my.is/forums/f99/fs-4-wedssport-tc-005-a-387890/ if anyone is interested

Last edited:

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Matt - I've got two buddies that work at body shops, both went to UTI in Arizona for body work. What are you looking to get done? price-wise? etc..

-Sam

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
One rusted fender, 2 bumpers that chip easily , slight faded hood, and remove pinstripe. I don't expect to have the fender cut because I'm just selling the car anyways... but as long as its no longer visible that would be nice. Price sub $1000. I will macco if I have to. If I was keeping the car I'd be willing to do more.

JZa80

Mar 6, 2009
WI
i just got a cad progam and been testing it out. if anyone has any like bakets or anything they want to get a overall idea of shoot me a sketch or jsut some measurements and what not and ill work on it. also i have a machinist. guy is out in iowa. he does amazing work usualy makes up my brackets. i can get pricing form him if you need anything done

old skool

Apr 17, 2009
Milwaukee
SupraOfDoom;1307471 said:
18x8's are pretty small width for a Supra so you'll probably have better luck on is300 forums I'm guessing old sk00l.

yeah man, i posted em on my.is. some dude has been hounding me and wants them for 1,100 shipped...yeah, maybe if he sends me a gallon of vaseline in exchange for the hundreds of dollars i'll lose on that "sweet deal".

any luck w/ the clutch yet? still unsure how the mk3 trans is set up but i have a stock is300 clutch. figured i would offer that up to you :dunno:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
that wouldn't work unfortunately. is300 uses a w58 iirc... supra turbo uses a r154. w58 is push type and r154 is pull

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
have some parts lying around that i don't need guys, take em off of my hands please!

- 88 turbo wing. gray underside, top has been sanded and primered
- bnib tokico illumina shocks, front pair
- 2jz-gte rods and pistons. 80K miles. 2 rods have spun bearings
- bnib r154 clutch softline
- bnib clutch release hub
- clutch hardline (good for those wanting to do 5spd conversion)
- stock r154 clutch disk, pp, and release hub. ~80K miles
- r154 clutch forks
- universal 3a racing seat. back flips up to hide nitrous bottle (if so desired). manually recline-able, very comfy
- 89+ mk3 fogs
- felpro gaskets
- gas and brake pedals

shoot me a PM if interested in any of these and we can talk prices. want more than one item? I'll cut you a good deal :D

old skool

Apr 17, 2009
Milwaukee
Moy;1308296 said:
that wouldn't work unfortunately. is300 uses a w58 iirc... supra turbo uses a r154. w58 is push type and r154 is pull

bummer. wish i coulda helped. gotta get rid of this biotch...damn, by the looks of it, these fools on my.is are gonna want the clutch for like $10 shipped to Alaska.
i just cant get over it!..17.5 lb 18x8 discontinued weds that cost $400ea w/o tires that im selling for $1300 w/ tires and these cheap-asses on my.is keep trying to talk me down. "dude, how bout $1,100 shipped to VA; yo, how much do you want for the wheels only...blah blah fucking balh. Srsly?? :1zhelp:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
if they don't like it, they can deal with it. I've had a guy out in Cali be like "hey dude, how about 80 shipped from your brand new Illuminas?" hahaha no...

Sil

Evil Empire
Jan 13, 2008
Milwaukee/Chicago
old skool;1308817 said:
bummer. wish i coulda helped. gotta get rid of this biotch...damn, by the looks of it, these fools on my.is are gonna want the clutch for like $10 shipped to Alaska.
i just cant get over it!..17.5 lb 18x8 discontinued weds that cost $400ea w/o tires that im selling for $1300 w/ tires and these cheap-asses on my.is keep trying to talk me down. "dude, how bout $1,100 shipped to VA; yo, how much do you want for the wheels only...blah blah fucking balh. Srsly?? :1zhelp:

To be fair its not exactly the greatest wheel size/offset combo people are looking for these days. Parts are only worth what someone is willing to pay for em. If you can't get what you want for them now all you can do is hold on to them till someone comes along willing to pay that price.