Who's interested in a CF Targa for their MK3?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
CDN: My advice is start on something small (door sills) get the first buy done and out of the way so people can see if it's a quality piece delivered in a timely manner then push the Targa tops through.

Very rarely a GB goes well.

sneakypete

Jul 18, 2007
Central NJ
how about a cf engine? that should shed a few pounds... right?
no but really.... cf body trim would be real nice after i get her painted. im def. down for that.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
IJ. said:
CDN: My advice is start on something small (door sills) get the first buy done and out of the way so people can see if it's a quality piece delivered in a timely manner then push the Targa tops through.

Very rarely a GB goes well.

Good point. :thumbup: I too agree with IJ. Once the quality is out of the way, I think people will buy with no worries in mind.

Duane

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
moldings would be sweet, hatch (w/lexan glass for the real weight savings), targa, doors (as mentioned in the other thread) would be sweet. Ill be keeping an eye on this thread

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
I know some one make the whole car of CF, Fenders, targa top, a piller, rear hach, bumpers, quarter panles, spoiler, gas cap, and spend $10,000 Id say hood but those are aleady made

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
92nsx said:
I know some one make the whole car of CF, Fenders, targa top, a piller, rear hach, bumpers, quarter panles, spoiler, gas cap, and spend $10,000 Id say hood but those are aleady made

Please if anyone makes CF parts, keep it tasteful.

Gas cap and A pillar would be nothing more than

p820114_1.jpg

CDNSUPRA

1JZGTE
Jun 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Well, I don't know what to do now. I was really hoping to get the top by Christmas but seeing as you guys are swaying more towards little knik knacks here and there... I dunno. :(