Who's drunk right now!?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
salmon was great as usual,,
,, well, no beer tonight, packing for South Crolina tonight an will be working down there for a moth, , so I'll be giving my body a break for a while...

Will

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I got a small hangover... been partying and hanging out all weekend. its what Wednesday now? we been going up this mountain where you can see all of the bay area and sac.. on a clear night you can see the city. it was the shit! first night tho I took the supra... dirt and boost don't mix unless your awd. but its all good I had fun getting loose on the corners.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Sam Adams octoberfest is pretty good beer, Im on 8 in 2 hours and able to type though.

Ive sworn off normal brands of beer, now that Ive found the local liquor store that lets me mix n' match my own 6paks of any bottles in the store! I couldnt pass up an oktoberfest bier though, especially 12pk for 11 bucks...

I need a smaller beer drinkin 'mug' that doesnt hold 4 bottles at a time.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
iwannadie said:
Ive sworn off normal brands of beer, now that Ive found the local liquor store that lets me mix n' match my own 6paks of any bottles in the store! .
Thats AWESOME.

And screw normal beers. I bought an 18 pack on courslight last week. Biggest mistake. nasty.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Ckanderson said:
Thats AWESOME.

And screw normal beers. I bought an 18 pack on courslight last week. Biggest mistake. nasty.

thats not even normal beer to me, thats like....gay beer!

I was at disneyland the other week and was pounding 40s of miller draft lol. thats a step up from gay beer but still not as good as some of the weird stuff ive found at this liquor store lol.

12 sam adams now, and im outa beer ; \