Who's drunk right now!?

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
drinkin. went to dinner at the lady friends parents house, now drinkin and watchin southpark with her.

she has a few less clothes on then I do.

:sarcasm:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I been partying for a week straight every night and damn did it fuck me up today.. my gut is messed up. everything between rum to sake.. been a wild week.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
im drunk and dizzy, my girl is passed out at mah house cause she cant get mome cause of the damn Emmy's. they are next to where she lives.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Supracentral said:
You have to be drunk to do that.

(People still watch that shit?!?!??!)

i was pretty drunk. it also sucked cause they prevented my girl from going home last night, since she lives right next to where they film and they block off all the streets.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
why do you guys post in here if yins airnt drinking ? seriously....:3d_frown:

anyway... the utility made everyone take the day off today, so a few of us went up to down town charolette S Carolina ,, had a pretty nice buzz going on....

Will

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
It's just not the same without you will!

Ill be drinkin tonight.

I was gonna yesterday but i was too tired so I had one shot and one drink.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
You know the fastest way to kill a buzz? Have your mom tell you you're drinkin way too much... WTF? Its my 3rd beer, stop it... lol... "Well, I just dont want you turnin into an alchoholic....." Ok mom, I'll remember that 3 beers = alky...

I guess she forgets her "little boy" is 34 years old... hahaha...

*btw: at my parents house for a few days helping my dad remodel for my older bro's visit... :sighs: Im so glad I dont live here permanently, lol*

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Reign_Maker said:
You know the fastest way to kill a buzz? Have your mom tell you you're drinkin way too much... WTF? Its my 3rd beer, stop it... lol... "Well, I just dont want you turnin into an alchoholic....." Ok mom, I'll remember that 3 beers = alky...

I guess she forgets her "little boy" is 34 years old... hahaha...

*btw: at my parents house for a few days helping my dad remodel for my older bro's visit... :sighs: Im so glad I dont live here permanently, lol*

Nah, it's just she doesn't want you getting drunk.

That incident with the penguin and the onion dip, remember?

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Not yet......

but im about to be...

firstkegmf4.jpg

im celebrating..... opposable thumbs and shit.

jd20phill

Jun 2, 2005
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
went to a figi (fi gamma delta) party, got really drunk, hooked up with a random chick, got another chicks number that i want to take out on a date, got to know a bunch of the boys (want to pledge next semester), and had an all around good time...Hooray the university of arkansas. Oh, and supramania ftmfw!!! i miss my supra... :drink1:, hooray scholarships and fun!!!