Who's drunk right now!?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Pre-birthday drinking tonight, I'm on my 2nd hard cider, and haven't eaten ANY thing today so I'm getting fucked up fast

YAY

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Tanya said:
Pre-birthday drinking tonight, I'm on my 2nd hard cider, and haven't eaten ANY thing today so I'm getting fucked up fast

YAY

you go Girl,, happy Birthday !!!!

I just fucking kicked my keg,,, just bot it less than a month ago,,, dam it !!!!
good thing I have a few cans on reserve,,,,,

laying off the white russians an drinking snake bites,,,, thats my diet to tone it up ...................

Will

Last edited:

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Ckanderson said:
whats a snake bite again?

yukon jack, an topped off with lime juice....

, better to loose wieght compared to my milk an kalula white russians.... plus , I am getting really fucked up anymore waking up either on my couch/livingroom floor/p/c chair fully clothed......... **sign*

Will

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
k,,,, I know guys I work with , being drunk an out of town being in the hotel, not realizing there walking out in the inside corradors thinkg there going to the pisser an locking themselves out,, being naked,,,

some would get help from the front desk to get back in an some stories were then just crawled up infront of there door an go to sleep after pissing iin the corner ,,,,,,,

Will

Ckanderson said:
better then waking up naked in a random place.

never happend to me.

I swear.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
willfish said:
k,,,, I know guys I work with , being drunk an out of town being in the hotel, not realizing there walking out in the inside corradors thinkg there going to the pisser an locking themselves out,, being naked,,,
Will

This happened to me in college.

I had to run outside and break in thru my open window.

Completly true story.

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
So, umm, yeah. The other half of my battalion got back from Iraq last night and I took the night off from my 2nd job to drink with them. Within 2 hours of starting to drink, I was carried to my room by my friend and put to bed. Within that time, I drank about 14 shots of Absolut vodka mixed with orange juice. 8 PM, I'm drunker than a skunk and passed out on my bed. Several times I woke up to puke (made it to the toilet every time luckily). I stumbled into my chair once and knocked it over.

Before being put to bed, I was stumbling very bad on the gravel and one of my friends thought I was going to fall and break my face (no injuries miraculously). And at some point in the night while I was blacked out, I wandered around the barracks in my shorts looking for the duty to let me back into my room.

Couldn't hold down anything, including water, until lunch time. Puked 2 times since waking up at 6 AM (with my alarm). Still feel somewhat sick, but better. No more drinking for me.

Adam

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
its called balance... course last time I didn't eat and drank all night.. I had enough time hugging my toilet to make it my new best friend....