Who's drunk right now!?

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
keep the mercedes man... it fits ytou.. I don'ty knwo you for shit but it belongs to you.. idk seems a car you should have.

well I', m taknked so;s my room mate. we;re both depressed and drunk. we watched dazed and confussed. good movuie. lenny kavrits is playiong on my itines good song. I', wanna fly away. good shit.

I;m gone because friday I have this surgery well two of them because my upper jaw is messed up... been like that since I was littkle, friday is the day to fix it. I;m scared youi know... hate this kinda shit.. there gonna wire me shut after they hack my skull up... its freaky guys no shit,,, I wish this didn'ty habe to happen.. like I can't eat afterwards... and 8 hours berfore hand... idk... this is my last drinking night for a while.. if all goes well and I d;nt die it;lll be me posting here on pills... same as drunk for my point of view... welp more drinking to come...

fuck, linkin park is playing... what I've done.. bad timing sorta......

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
i m am slithiglt.... but not mucy... i 3as condieering buyine A volvo s80 t6.... i read a forume and pe9ple say it as peice of crap.... what do you guys think... it's a nicce rca, but i just paid my nissan off, and it's knind a nice not havine a paymebt, nut i want i newre car, ecpsicnnly a lucary. my nissan ir a 97 altima gxe... runs good in all , nut is't starting to show it's age.... lt me knowws

you woulcnt belicer what apple conr would do an heinikin

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Animal_House_Fat_Drunk_and_Stupid-T.jpg

Is no way to go through life ;)

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
hmm, been realy really stupid drunk lately,,

on a diet here,, weening off the white russians due to high calories,,, so going back a few yrs ago to wjhat I use to drink,,,, snake bites,, with my nattie light draft... ,, woke up a few times in the computer chair in the mornings.....

Will