Who's drunk right now!?

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Nice! I've been drinking Miller Chill, interesting beer, for about the last 3 hrs while cleaning the house. Gonna make a couple dirty martinis in a bit and head to the pool or the beach. this may be my last weekend in S. Florida until December. Hopefully I don't end up in a dry county working in KY next...that would be awful.

-Cheers- :drink1:

-Scott

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
ahh damn guys... I'm on recover mode right now. had a huge party at my house. 10 girls and 7 guys, good times. drank patron, vodka, and Bacardi. lets just say I was a little excessive. fell out by 2am I think, then my phone blasts off at 8am saying I gotta drive to Oregon to fix a bus, shitty. my co-worker shows up at my house I'm still tanked but on the way. it came down to meeting it in Chico to make the repair. being hung over working on a hot engine sucks. so yea my .2 on last night and this morning.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Drink some V8. It's the ultimate cure for a hangover if you don't mind the taste. That and an aspirin and you feel great in under an hour...guaranteed!

It replaces the vitamins/minerals lost when drinking heavily. I usually slam a glass before bed when drinking heavily and feel great the next day.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Mk3runner said:
ahh damn guys... I'm on recover mode right now. had a huge party at my house. 10 girls and 7 guys, good times. drank patron, vodka, and Bacardi. lets just say I was a little excessive. fell out by 2am I think, then my phone blasts off at 8am saying I gotta drive to Oregon to fix a bus, shitty. my co-worker shows up at my house I'm still tanked but on the way. it came down to meeting it in Chico to make the repair. being hung over working on a hot engine sucks. so yea my .2 on last night and this morning.

a better party would be the opposite,, 10 girls to 7 guys.....:naughty:

anyway...... i'm tied, long day , without that much sleep, inly had a few drinks,, not the usual....

Will

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Mk3runner said:
hold up, I thought having more girls than guys is a plus... hence the head count of 10 girls and 7 guys.

wait, my bad, ,,, i thought you said 10 guys an 7 girls,,, my bad

anyway,

it was a pretty good day here so I think I might have me some tonight,, I havent drand in so long.......:biglaugh:

Will

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
got a ok buzz going on.... drank a few 40's. I was at my friends shop puttinga spoiler in for him.. so after wards we had a few.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Mk3runner said:
got a ok buzz going on.... drank a few 40's. I was at my friends shop puttinga spoiler in for him.. so after wards we had a few.

40's........ lmao....

I havnt drank a forty since i was underage some15 yrs ago,,,,, fucking nice..... i love it.... a 40 oz :biglaugh:

have a few tasty drinks tonight... myself...

Will

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
willfish said:
40's........ lmao....

I havnt drank a forty since i was underage some15 yrs ago,,,,, fucking nice..... i love it.... a 40 oz :biglaugh:

have a few tasty drinks tonight... myself...

Will

well my friend that has the shop is black, not trying to stereotype but either it was a 40 oz or nothing. haha 40s are nasty-ish tasting but get one or two or in my case a few in you and your good. shit there only like a buck something so can't complain.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
hehehe I'm feeling the same way.. but once work is over. haven't been to my shop in about a week. that and hot august nights is this weekend. good times.