Who all has a beater for the mileage?

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
Strangely enough, I just realized that my Supra is my "beater for the mileage," lol. Lately I've been getting 22ish city/28-30 highway, which is better than my truck....

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Found a mint condition 1994 Geo Metro with only 125,764 miles on her, brand new brakes, really nice paint, a clean interior, and only 2 owners. The soon to be former owner bought it with only 30,000 miles back in 97. Only paid $1200 (more than I was wanting, but it's low mileage and very very clean). The guy even threw in a good set of tires with good tread on them. I pick it up Tuesday since the ATM has a limit of $400 a day. I'll be putting permanent plate on it wednesday.

geokm1.jpg

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
working on plans to sell off my 94 altima to get something cooler, but still w/ better than supra gas mileage... and quick :evil2:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
I want a mini cooper*

*the old morris mini. later to be upgraded with a rear mounted hayabusa engine. probably dangerous in traffic/highway because of it's small size but it would ROCK i'm sure of it. it wont happen for a long long time if it ever does but i can dream, can't I?

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Calculated my mileage today, getting 40.15 MPG. Today I did an oil change, installed a new air filter, replaced the PCV valve, cleaned out the PCV valve hose, and replaced the spark plugs and wires. Gotta find out what code I'm thowing (check engine light is on) and replace the battery terminal connections. Put new tires on the same day I bought it ($228 mounted and balanced), and got a new stereo head unit and installed it myself.

Adam

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
CryoSlash said:
weren't you telling me in flashchat one day it was? :biglaugh: :sarcasm:

Well, it isn't anywhere near as bad as my Supra was when I bought it, so I guess it's not that bad...just needs new injectors, a hole in the radiator patched (shop's fault), heater valve, and an ISC...that's pretty much it. :)