What the hell happened to the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
IJ. said:
The Staff discussed it a consensus was met steps were put in place to prevent it becoming Troll Forums v 2.0 guys.

What I said earlier about having a little faith was meant to be have a little faith in the Staff I don't think we do a bad job and will continue to do so.

It will mean a little extra work but not that much considering the hours we all put in behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly.

What? Are you crazy? The staff here is a bunch of idiots! They don't know anything! They are just turning this place into SupraForums all over again! They are going to let MKIV guys make fun of me! MoommmmyY!!! I'm nervous and my socks are too loose!

People, please....

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
I dont care about whos on the forum. All im worried about is the content of the forum, the information. More information (MKIV info) is not a bad thing, but if the MKIII info starts dropping off, well thats what i dont want.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Jayhall said:
I dont care about whos on the forum. All im worried about is the content of the forum, the information. More information (MKIV info) is not a bad thing, but if the MKIII info starts dropping off, well thats what i dont want.
Why would it. We're just adding. Not taking away.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I dont see where most of you come off getting the idea that MK4 owners are all assholes. Maybe its just where you live. I still chill with people who are "asshole mk4 owners".

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
not all, but quite a few of them are...

you know, the ones that pay to have everything done and think they shit icecream... it's the typical car snob attitude...

Then you have the upstanding guys that build their own cars and go out of their way to help. I have zero issues with these people and welcome them with open arms.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I dont mind it, I just wish the damn forum wouldnt have been moved around. Just means I don't have to head to Supraforums for 2jz infoz!

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I think its cool. I mean here we have the search function unlike sf. also theres quite a few people with mark 4s here so it works out. just as long as we don't start hinting towards sf way of doing things we'll be alright.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
SupraOfDoom said:
Maybe I'm alone here but I don't really want other owners here. I like the MKIII community a lot more then the "Supra Community".

I'm not complaining because I love SM but, I'd just personally rather see it stay specific. Plus, SF is already a MK4 site IMO, and MKII's have CelicaSupra.com....

:werd:

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
OneJoeZee said:
Why would it. We're just adding. Not taking away.

and thats why im staying optamistic. I dont see why the forum should go more towards one generation and not the other

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Supracentral said:
What? Are you crazy? The staff here is a bunch of idiots! They don't know anything! They are just turning this place into SupraForums all over again! They are going to let MKIV guys make fun of me! MoommmmyY!!! I'm nervous and my socks are too loose!

People, please....
Duuuuuuuuuuh I have my official SM helmet on so I don't hit my head and hurt it while I'm modding duuuuuurrrrrrrr
oztard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.