What the hell happened to the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can handle some cool MKIV owners on here and I know the assholes won't be tolerated long so it's a win win. More cool members and I love MKIV's almost as much as I do MKIII's. Just my two cents worth.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
I can handle some cool MKIV owners on here and I know the assholes won't be tolerated long so it's a win win. More cool members and I love MKIV's almost as much as I do MKIII's. Just my two cents worth.

I highlighted your statement in red. THAT is what will keep it good here. :icon_bigg We have talked it over and it won't be bad at all. Same as what we have now..if a person is an assphat, he/she will get the boot.

Duane

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Maybe I'm alone here but I don't really want other owners here. I like the MKIII community a lot more then the "Supra Community".

I'm not complaining because I love SM but, I'd just personally rather see it stay specific. Plus, SF is already a MK4 site IMO, and MKII's have CelicaSupra.com....

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
SupraOfDoom said:
Maybe I'm alone here but I don't really want other owners here. I like the MKIII community a lot more then the "Supra Community".

I'm not complaining because I love SM but, I'd just personally rather see it stay specific. Plus, SF is already a MK4 site IMO, and MKII's have CelicaSupra.com....

Agreed.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
Consider it a good will hand out to our Supra brothers, were offering them a chance to come over to our community and see what we have here. It was never great over on the other one but since Armageddon has dawned over there the real enthusiast, the ones that are more concerned about having a car, than posing a status symbol that makes them better than everybody, need a place to go that doesn't have the bullshit. This place should provide a safe harbor. As long as it doesn't become a place ran by the vendors(which I know will never happen), and as long as it doesn't become nothing more than a income generator for it's owners(also not going to happen), this place will easily succeed where the other one failed. Besides, as Mike mentioned, this is first a foremost, a MKIII community, that welcomes other generations of the Supra.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I know if I post anything I'm just going to end up causing a huge argument so I'm just going to stay out of it, sigh.... I remember when this site was being made.. kinda feels like selling out to me. But oh well its not my website.

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
SupraOfDoom said:

I also agree. I'd just hate to see this snowball into other things like an other vehicles section, then the offtopic section starts bashing anyone who doesn't think like a Republican, etc. like another supra site we all know and many loathe nowadays.

Last edited:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
The Dude said:
I also agree. I'd just hate to see this snowball into other things like an other vehicles section, then the offtopic section starts bashing anyone who doesn't think like a Republican, etc. like another supra site we all know and many loathe nowadays.
If this starts to happen, we'll deal with it.

It's my firm opinion that the vast majority of the asshats on Supraforums don't own ANY Supra, and enjoy pushing buttons on the Mk3 crowd because we get so defensive.

Personally, I think segregation is a silly idea. And I don't even live in a country that founght a civil war over it! For that matter, I've proposed that we create a Mk2 section that just links to CelicaSupra.com before, because they seem to do a decent job over there.

Bottom line - it's the members who make or break a community. As long as we keep the ban stick well polished, I believe we will end up with the good guys and the asshats will slowly fade into infamy.

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
speed dodici said:
While I agree with that and all, theres just something nice about knowing that everything here revolves around our generation of car.

I agree, well all we can do now is just wait and see what happens. You never know it could turn into a positive for us mk3 guys/gals.

One thing though: does the X thru the Mark three have to be there. To me it feels like where degrading/ de-appreciating(sp)the mk3 supra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.