What does your screenname mean?

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
MKIII....My car

Vixen..........Well, according to Webster it means either 1. a female fox or 2. a malicious woman. I guess you can take your pick.........Actually, My name starts with a V, and I just liked the way it sounded................:dunno:

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
buckshotglass said:
I bet it's #1 unless you point that out when V is buying car parts, then you get #2.:)

#2 doesn't show herself very often, but she always seems to show up when needed...............;)

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Loki said:
buckshotglass said:
swaq and loki use similar sets of keys.

I never realized that till a few months ago, and I've been using Loki for a long time now :/

I hadn't realized it until just now. Kinda funny. The letter placement on the keyboard was one of the original reasons I picked 'swaq'. However I'm now using the Dvorak keyboard layout, not Qwerty.

Loki, how long have you used that name? I think you were on i-Supra back when I joined. I've been using 'swaq' for over eight years now.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You're not old enought to idolize Slash. Guns and Roses used to be my favorite band. I was really big into the hair bands though. Especially Cinderella, Motley Crue, VanHalen, GandR, Aerosmith...etc..........sorry, but I ramble from time to time.

Suprahero..............I used to have an 83 supra and I had SUPRAHERO in big letters across the windshield. I don't know why, but it was just a play on the word Superhero. It made me feel ten foot tall and bullet proof.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
A comic book story titled Grimjack, written by John Ostrander, art by Tim Truman, Tom Sutton, Tom Mandrake, and Flint Henry, first published in 1984. A Google search on John Ostrander and Grimjack will pull up all sorts of interesting info on the series if you are interested.

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
MkIII- 3rd Generation Supra
Entropy- Definition basically means "all things in order naturally turning to chaos" Rather fitting of our cars, don't you think?