What does your screenname mean?

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Keros is a Greek derivative for "horn" or "horned one" (hence, Rinoceros). It was the name of my Tauren warrior on Firetree back when I played World of Warcraft, he was big with giant long horns and black fur... The name has stuck with me since then. Chances are if you see "Keros" on a forum somewhere, it's likely to be me.

Back in the day I was the only Keros on any server worldwide, now there's atleast 100 :(

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
swaq said:
Loki, how long have you used that name? I think you were on i-Supra back when I joined. I've been using 'swaq' for over eight years now.

I haven't had mine for that long, maybe like 6 years... I'm really not sure.

CampbellsChunkySoupra

best be eating your soup!
Jan 28, 2007
Norwalk, IA
www.dragsource.net
CampbellsChunkySoupra -

Campbells Chunky Soup = Good

Soup + Supra = Soupra

and since Soup tastes good and Supras are basically the best thing besides boobies...

therefore by the 3rd derivative of Bernoulli's principle: CampbellsChunkySoupra > You

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
Mine is something along Indian animal-type names. First time used in NFS Underground as screenname... and since then, yesh. Very original in my mind :D

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Mine is because i was co-chroreographer of a hip hop troupe called Lil Missies, and of course, i own a MkIII, therefore, LilMissMkIII :)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Didn't we do this on the old SM and even this one ?
O well.

D34DC311 = deadcell

I was given this prior to the song deadcell, and now a band called deadcell, and a shit load of 13yo gamer kiddies who try and use it.

Long story short:
Wide receiver in HS, Practice, I was in a head to head collision with one of the biggest guys on our team AT full speed mind you, lets just say he won. Concussion, blacked out, black eyes, the works. After that, a friend told me I prolly have some dead cells up there now, and well I started using it as a screen name, and it just stuck.

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
cartel= a bunch of free riders from vancouver and i used to ride and thought it was sweet and the 1_950 is just the part assigned when i tried to use it as my hotmail

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Figit - My cat's name. given to him by one of my best friends. and no, he's actually quite chill with the world and doesnt "figit" at all.

090 - some stupid number AIM allowed me to use tacked on to "Figit" because some ass already had "Figit" and I needed to add something different. and there's no sence in confusing myself with numbers/no numbers or different numbers so 090 is on all of my Figit sn's on ALL of my forums. blah