What does your screenname mean?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
bigaaron said:
I am well endowed....

JK, it's for my big belly. :biglaugh:

You should have just stuck with well endowed. Now everyone thinks you have a small penis....:biglaugh:

Hambone

Grease-Monkey Wanna-be
Apr 13, 2007
Jamestown, NY
two-for-flinching.com
We were playing a metal festival in Ralleigh NC and right after we got our stuff set up on stage, my amplifier decided to blow itself up... the next year, prior to the festival, the stage manager sent an email to all the bands saying "behave yourselves this year, last year we had a lot of problems, and also, make sure your gear is good to go - every year we have some Hambone whose rig breaks down right before they go onstage"...

Well... I happened to have been that Hambone the year before... the guys in the band thought it was hilarious and started calling me that... it stuck :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Shytheed Dumas said:
Aaron, your spinning globe of pot avatar pretty much cleared up any questions I had about you being a cop. :p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To briefly clear anything up, anyone who invisions Mr. Aaron (Fuuuuzzz :biglaugh: ) in a negative way, think wrong.

He's a good cat.

And he's definately, definately, not a cop. :icon_bigg

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Boost Lee said:
And he's definately, definately, not a cop. :icon_bigg
You can't fool me. I know a narc when I see one.

This is the internet. Where men are men, women are men, and 15 year old girls are the FBI.