boostadikt said:
did you get that off a honda? ...... lol, YES
jk, did you get your coil packs yet?

yes
p381364_1.jpg

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
We announce the dates as early as possible. We totally understand there are people out there that have to bid their vacations as early as Jan 2. We usually try to get the dates announced by the end of the year to give people as much time to prepare as possible.

That said, we are still waiting for word from LVMS on the dates for 2007.

Selecting dates is always a gamble. Take this year for example. Had we taken the weekend prior to when we were there this year the temperatures would have been in the low 80s (compared to the mid 90s). The next weekend too would have been in the low 80s but with a higher chance of clouds.

We can't go too late in the year or we risk cutting off many of our participants that would have to drive through snow etc - yes, as early as October for some of those guys.

We can't go before school is back in session or the temperatures are even worse than they were this year.

We try to weigh in all of the factors when selecting the dates - but ultimately it comes down to when LVMS wants to work with us.

Bookmark http://Vegas.Supras.Org or http://www.SILV.info and check back from time to time near Christmas. We always post up the dates there before making any announcements on any forums/lists.

TakeakiTheDeity

The Deity
Oct 28, 2006
San Jose
www.myspace.com
Complete 89+ conversion, install my KYB GR2 Struts and B&G lowering springs, and uhh repaint the car white again... and yea... little stuff here and there...

haha but mainly... my goal is to just go there.. haha gotta agree with BorHor

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I've got two goals.

One is to have my 89T rolling again - and in Vegas (only missed driving to the 2006 event - drove to all 9 previous events).

Two is to go to the Show-and-Shine with a yard margarita.

:)

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
I hope to go! My build will be finished and broken in by then. (450-500 HP! I hope) And I hope to have the interior finished and the new paint job done!

The only thing is getting there from Florida is a long haul. I dont know if I could get that kind of time off. Anyone know if the autotrain runs close? I could cut alot of time off the trip and make it. Anyone know the date yet?

Apr 1, 2005
WA
KeithH said:
LVMS shows 10/6 for the drag racing. SILV would probably start 10/4.

where do you find that. the schedule on lvms just shows the rockabilly rod reunion on 10/6. i have to bid for my vacation tommorow so it would be nice to know. last year i had to guess and was 1 week off. that sukd.

Apr 1, 2005
WA
never mind. i didnt realize keithH had made that post. im sure he would be privy to the schedule before its posted. so i'll just try to bid for vacation that includes 10/4 - 10/7 and hope nothing changes. crosses fingers.

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
I'm still definately going!!! But I may have to hold off on the body work to focus on a new engine rebuild instead, oh well :) I'll at least get the engine bay painted up and looking pretty.