What are your Goals for SILV '07?

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I have a bunch of goals I'd like to have done before SILV, but I think the biggest would be to be able to drive my car down there.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
This year there seemed to be a light showing of Canadians for some reason. There are generally a handfull sprinkled about the event though.

This year we had visitors from France and England - that made the trek to join us. There was also another couple from England that was in Vegas on Holiday and saw all of the Supras and joined us - they had no idea what was going on.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
KeithH said:
This year there seemed to be a light showing of Canadians for some reason. There are generally a handfull sprinkled about the event though.

This year we had visitors from France and England - that made the trek to join us. There was also another couple from England that was in Vegas on Holiday and saw all of the Supras and joined us - they had no idea what was going on.

I was suprised to see all the rentals and tag alongs on the scenic drive.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Nick M said:
I was suprised to see all the rentals and tag alongs on the scenic drive.

The common thread this year was "I just couldn't get my Supra done in time." I too am guilty of that as my own Supra missed the event this year - my Supra has been at all nine of the previous SILV events. People still came out though - in rentals and other cars.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
My plans.

1JZ 88 SUPRA
Aluminum DS
Koyo Radiator
18'' or 17'' wheels & Tire Combo
Slotted Rotors & Pads
Intake
Downpipe & Test Pipe for the JZ
Piggy back or stand alone system.
New Clutch
Clean Exterior & Interior
Small Audio system
Gracier Front bumper or 89+ Bumper with a nice lip.
Bomex rears
Bomex sides
Whale Tale
Thats about it.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
It'd be fun if I could get my car mechanically sound and drive it there all unfinished.
Chances are, I'll be driving an NA or something though. Just to get me out of my Subaru for the summer... that thing is NO fun...

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
tun x said:
^^^^^let me help^^^^^^
did you get that off a honda? ...... lol, YES
jk, did you get your coil packs yet?

p380184_1.jpg

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
i think next yr will be awesome... i'll be there for 1... :biglaugh: and second i really hope to see duanes car, would love to see all the little detail work in person that he's done. i really hope he makes it.... and maybe we can all start a little fund to buy IJ a ticket from aussie land!