What are your Goals for SILV '07?

The Amazing Spider-Man

PETER PARKER
Oct 14, 2005
Santa Clarita, Socal
www.myspace.com
touge is japanese for winding mountain pass. many japanese street racers go to the touge to practice or race. to "touge" is to road race or carve through the canyons/mountains. basically a canyon run or jus driving through a windy pass in the mt.

anyways my goal for 07 is jus' to make sure i go again

Silvermk2

MkII Weenie
Apr 4, 2005
Stockton, CA
I want to make it back this year. I promised myself after '02 that I wouldn't come back till the car is done. The only thing that sucks this year I have to smog the car (tags expire early Sept :rant2: ). So it will be a mad rush of disassembling the car and reassembling it.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Disced said:
I'm going to make it this year
PAC NW CARAVANNNN.
My main goal:
To be there, in good working condition.
More goals:
Have my front bumper fixed, get my whole car resprayed (shitty paint job), get a new lip.
Hopefully I'll get some new RIMZZZZZ.
Hopefully fuel mods and hitting somewhere around 350 hp, maybe a little more.
We'll see how my money situation shapes out and what not.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
just like alot of people seem to wish i just want to attend even if i have to fly or drive a mini van, especially if duane and nate and all the beautiful supras will be going mmmmmmmm

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
if your going to go to silv you must take your supra. you just dont get the same experience as if you had your supra. last year was my first year and i loved it, just to cruise down the strip and see some of the baddest supras on the planet, theres just nothing better.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I agree. 2006 was the first time I didn't have my own Supra in Vegas and it just wasn't the same. There is something magical about driving down the strip with all of the neon lights reflecting in your fresh coat of wax.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
If we get our car re-assembled in time, me and the old man are going to make the trek from edmonton. Here's hoping that 4 months will be sufficient time for putting everything back in its place and making a few...improvements.

adam