What are you reading?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Finished "Desperation" (ordered in the DVD to check out) and bought Koontz's "Odd Hours" and Paolini's "Brisinger" the thrird book in the Eragon series. (probably start the Koontz one tonight)

4doors

Oct 12, 2008
DFW
i just finished rebel without a crew by robert rodrguez and im working on hell's angels by hunter thompson

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
I just finished "Speed Reading for Dummies." A lot of good tips but it took me forever.

Seriously, though, I just finished "Eldest" and will start "Brisingr" when I get home from class tonight.

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Re-reading the Sword of Truth novels by Terry Goodkind, just finished Wizard's First Rule last night, and about to start Stone of Tears this morning.

Been watching the TV series, it's not bad. Obviously they are just using the books as a very VERY basic guideline for the show, but not bad, all things considered.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Bit of an update here, I've lapsed in my filling in my progress with the series I'm on. I've read and finished "Naked Empire", finish the next one "Chainfire", and am on book 11 "Phantom". Terry Goodkind's probably the best fantasy author I've read from so far, and I've read well over 200 fantasy novels.

canadian_psyko

Jan 3, 2008
Surrey, BC
Hyperion - Dan Simmons

Personally I prefer Robert Jordan's series to The Sword of Truth. It's just annoying the bastard had to die before he finished it.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Just finished Brisingr and have started King and Straub's "Black House" it's a reread till I get to the book shop again :) (head injuries are really cool when they affect short term memory)