What are you reading?

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
canadian_psyko;1197128 said:
Hyperion - Dan Simmons

Personally I prefer Robert Jordan's series to The Sword of Truth. It's just annoying the bastard had to die before he finished it.

I'll start in on that series once the new author finishes the last book.

I'm on the last book in the series right now, book 12, "Confessor". Kinda sad that this series is getting ready to end. :(

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
ooh books! lol

i must admit i love dean koontz. he lacks so much but his books are such page turners. night chills was an AMAZING book. and watchers, ive read that like 4 times since the 6th grade hahaha. dean koontz novels and i have a love/hate relationship..

vonnegut! jeah! my friend's dad is ed mcclanahan, who is an awesome storyteller. he and vonnegut had this crazy rivalry going on for a long time over their signature..

right now, for the 3rd time, i am reading A CONFEDERACY OF DUNCES!!! FTMFWWW seriously the best book EVER. humor, social commentary, intellectual jargon.. book has it ALL. it sucks the author killed himself before the book was ever published :/.. its his first and only effort in the world of literature

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Got 2 new David Baldacci books from Sam for Christmas (I can't believe he remembered who my new favourite author was!).... So I am about to curl up with them :D

CPT Furious

Now MAJ FURY!
Mar 30, 2005
KDOV
LMMkIII: Stone Cold was a great read for the Camel Club, but I think you'll like Divine Justice just as much. Almost at the end...can't...stop...reading...

Also reading the Dark Lord Trilogy for Star Wars...yeah, I'm a SW freak, too.

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
I just finished Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut, don't know what I'll read next. I've been eyeballing a book about the history of the Porsche 917's

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Finished the last book in the Sword of Truth Series last night, I feel lost now :(.

I've got over 40 books that I haven't read yet, I guess I'll start looking at them and figure out what series I'll want to start on now...

romaniello

Oct 28, 2005
Sanford, FL
In the last couple of months:
The Lincoln Lawyer - Michael Connely
Neves - Carlos Savournin (Excellent horror book)

Currently:
Angels & Demons - Dan Brown (In preparation for the movie coming out in May)