Vixens build thread!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
We're going to try and dyno George's 92 and Vondas 89. We're also going to the track and doing a little 1/8 mile racing. I'm sure there will be lots and lots of bnb. We have plenty of couches..........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Come one come all. I'll trick, I mean talk all of you into helping me install the 1jz into Vondas car while you're here...........:biglaugh:

Actually, I think I'm going to keep the 7m in it for a while. That way at least one of us has some torque.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
suprahero;1034789 said:
Come one come all. I'll trick, I mean talk all of you into helping me install the 1jz into Vondas car while you're here...........:biglaugh:

Actually, I think I'm going to keep the 7m in it for a while. That way at least one of us has some torque.

:3d_frown:someone help jay to not make another bad decision about motor swapping.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
suprahero;1034391 said:
We're going to try and dyno George's 92 and Vondas 89. We're also going to the track and doing a little 1/8 mile racing. I'm sure there will be lots and lots of bnb. We have plenty of couches..........:biglaugh:

It won't be any fun without the blue car runnning.

da89soup;1034743 said:
A get together at Jays??? Not fair!!!!!:icon_mad:

Postponed for a little bit...Will give Ryan time to get there.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
jugodegolf;1035751 said:
It won't be any fun without the blue car runnning.

Postponed for a little bit...Will give Ryan time to get there.

My car's feelings are hurt. Nobody ever comes to visit her, just that old, stinking blue car.:3d_frown:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
noah89t;1035808 said:
don't feel bad Vixen's car. at least you are running at the moment. good ole 7m!

Yeah, it only took three 7m's and this one has lasted two months already. So far it's the best of the three...........:biglaugh:
you started it.......:icon_bigg

Titus, Vixen has a build up thread also. I thought I asked Ryan to tell you about it............:sarcasm:

Allen, don't say it unless you mean it...........:icon_bigg

George, the blue car will be running as soon as my waterpump gets here. I'm also going to go ahead and drop the gas tank so I can add the other fuel pump.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
noah89t;1036084 said:
well, i guess we won't talk about how long your 1.5 lasted. i know it was painful. you can cry on my shoulder if you want.

I knew I should have never let you drive it. Only you could tear up a jz bottom end. It's not a 7m you know...............:biglaugh: