Video of my car at idle (big cams)

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
man, the car sounds like Pure, Illegale-in-some-states, Sex!

im excited to hear that lope coming from 264-ish cams since thats what i plan on getting... as soon as i sell this truck.

no JZ will ever sound that manly. it has the rasp and the beat of a high compression 2J... but not the tone. the Tone is too deep to be mistaken for a Liter-bike, or Super-bike for that matter... however, built 2J's always sound like bikes in my mind; high pitched and racy instead of lower pitched and burley. its BURLEY, NOT GIRLY!

Eat it 1J's!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
flubyux2 said:
man, the car sounds like Pure, Illegale-in-some-states, Sex!

im excited to hear that lope coming from 264-ish cams since thats what i plan on getting... as soon as i sell this truck.

no JZ will ever sound that manly. it has the rasp and the beat of a high compression 2J... but not the tone. the Tone is too deep to be mistaken for a Liter-bike, or Super-bike for that matter... however, built 2J's always sound like bikes in my mind; high pitched and racy instead of lower pitched and burley. its BURLEY, NOT GIRLY!

Eat it 1J's!!!

I don't have 264's ;) They are custom one off cams which are ground for my set-up. The lope doesn't always happen on these cams or some similar. A local has 264 cam but diferet lift and minor head work but his sounds stock. It is a combination of a few things.

IJ has a big cam but his is also smooth as he had mentioned ot me.

suprahero said:
:nutswinger

That is all.

BWahahaha

Duane