Video of my car at idle (big cams)

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
duane that sounds awesome... Hopefully suprafest 08 will happen, and hopefully your car will be running (and not torn down for a 1500whp build)...

Can't wait to see this beast in person!

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Ok Duane, you can go ahead and start the engine now, I'm pretty sure the fuel system is pressurized. Oh... nm.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
sounds good d!

if you guys think his pump is loud, you should hear one of the big flow weldon pumps. texas chainsaw massacre!

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Great stuff Duane. It looked like your brother couldn't find the door handle. Which is what most people look like trying to get out.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Dunckel said:
Great stuff Duane. It looked like your brother couldn't find the door handle. Which is what most people look like trying to get out.

LOL..he was working on something inside the car.

sao1 said:
What is the word from SPEC of your clutch kit? I can't wait either... ;)

It wll be shipped out this week. :icon_bigg (I spoke with them yesterday) I hope to get it by next week.

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
upgradedsupra said:
Video of what?

Duane

I was just messing with you, and as for the stillmode and lack of torque.............that wasn't funny............:3d_frown:

:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
I was just messing with you, and as for the stillmode and lack of torque.............that wasn't funny............:3d_frown:

:biglaugh:

"Idle" trade ya a video of my bro's car for a video of vixen :biglaugh: (her car ;))