Video of my car at idle (big cams)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass said:
Jay has been saving for some torque, and he sold me the rights to the Vixen Vids.;)

LMAO..wanna trade for something?

What is with your avatar? 1000RWHP T-shirt? where pics or I am closing your thread :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Duane I will trade you Vixen for more torque.................:naughty:

Sorry Dave.............:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Im late on posting again, sorry Duane. Car sounds great and I have always loved how you filled the holes in the bay.:icon_bigg

And you guys stop picking on Jay, he cant help it he's smaller than everyone else......:sarcasm: :biglaugh:

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
sounds great Duane. I was worried that aftermarket cams might make it unreasonably smooth but your car seems just right. how do you like it driving around town/just off idle at stop lights etc. does it make you think "gah this is running like crap" or does it make you think "my car is bad ass"?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tire Shredder said:
sounds great Duane. I was worried that aftermarket cams might make it unreasonably smooth but your car seems just right. how do you like it driving around town/just off idle at stop lights etc. does it make you think "gah this is running like crap" or does it make you think "my car is bad ass"?

Thanks again people. :)

I actually like the lumpy idle. :icon_bigg IMO, their is nothing better sounding than a big cammed import :biglaugh: I get people asking WTF is in thyat thing all the time :D

Duane

Zazzn

l33t M0derat0r (On some other forum) n00blet here
Apr 1, 2005
Toronto/SF Bay area
hey man,

I just saw your car in Japanse Performance in UK in the OCT 07 issue, however, they said your car was a US car haha it's in the retro jap old school cars on the last page, it was when you had the td06 i think.. they have a clear picture of ur licence plate... soooo i'm comming to take your car so I can put the 7m where it belongs, in a salt bath in the bottem of the ocean ;)

JK ;) haha have to get back at you for all the jz cracks.. ;) nice man you're note international

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Poodles said:
:rofl: @ BIG turbo badge

I think if I could hear that fuel pump all the time in the car it would drive me nuts...

Actually the pump is not loud inside the car but outside. Mine has a custom mount that lets the pump hang. it is not mounted to the body therefore keeps quite. Now on the other hand, Nate aka KWNATE has his pump mounted to the body and his pump is very loud in the car but outside you can barely hear it.

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Zazzn said:
hey man,

I just saw your car in Japanse Performance in UK in the OCT 07 issue, however, they said your car was a US car haha it's in the retro jap old school cars on the last page, it was when you had the td06 i think.. they have a clear picture of ur licence plate... soooo i'm comming to take your car so I can put the 7m where it belongs, in a salt bath in the bottem of the ocean ;)

JK ;) haha have to get back at you for all the jz cracks.. ;) nice man you're note international

LOL someone told me that the mag had my car in the back but I wasn't aware they were going to do that. It was when I had the RHC7 actually. When they featured my car they took pics and then put the wrong ones in when it came time to publish it LOL

Can you scan it for me please?

buckshotglass said:
Where is the video of the new box-o-clutch?

Huh?

I won't get it til next week. I can take a video of me holding if you want? :biglaugh:

Duane

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
I wish I can see a video of your car during the day time racing against Nate. Or even just hear your car drive at full throttle.

edit: wonder who would win that race all BOOST or BOOST PLUS NITROUS

You guys just launching your car from a stop would be insane