Video of my car at idle (big cams)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
2543arvin said:
Nice duane, but I wanna see some track vids!:evil2:

Well I JUST got this ATI pulley installed and now just waiting on the multi disk clutch to show up :naughty:

Duane

No worries I will have some eventually :icon_bigg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tun_x said:
Nice .... bring it to Vegas... please

Vegas will come. I still have a clutch to install still remember. Don't worry Gwido, " YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CHANCE" Quote from the movie cars :biglaugh:

Thanks :) The car sounds SOOOOOOOO much better in person. This camera sucks for sound.

Dave.. I will go for a ride but since this timing has not been confirmed, it will not happen. I want to put it back on dyno so I will not be boosting just yet. (until clutch install)

Duane

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
upgradedsupra said:
My plan is to go to Texas but won't be this March. My plan is the following March since I have to save pennies now.

Duane

You're going to whichever show i go to with my car when its done. You don't have a choice if its Vegas or TX..... :D

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Slow66 said:
You're going to whichever show i go to with my car when its done. You don't have a choice if its Vegas or TX..... :D

Hey Bry..I will go to whatever you go to. As long as mine is fully ready to go. You will have to give me a head start though. :sarcasm:

The car is actually better sounding in person.

Yup..pump is actually quieter sounding in the video for some reason LOL

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Bigzavs said:
what are the specs on your cams? sounds badass even tho the camera cant pick it all up

These are one off steel billet cams from TED. They are 265 duration and just under 9mm lift. I don't have exact specs. IIRC it would be around 260 @ 50 but would have to look up specs.

Duane

Bigzavs

86.5 1JZ Single Turbo
Apr 21, 2005
Arlington, TX
upgradedsupra said:
These are one off steel billet cams from TED. They are 265 duration and just under 9mm lift. I don't have exact specs. IIRC it would be around 260 @ 50 but would have to look up specs.

Duane

awesome, im bout to toss some 268/276 crowers in my 1J, i was just hoping for some chop in the idle. theyre not as big as yours @ 50, but i hope it sounds like yours does