The wife is pissed!!!

jcr2fast4u

7mlover
Jan 5, 2008
southern cali
TRACKMKIII;922438 said:
Today is Valentines today and it has sucked from the time I got up this morning!! Anyway I woke up this morning to find that my wife (really just my girlfriend) made me a card for valentines days. I kissed her said thanks and went about my day. Well I got home today and she has been pissed off all evening. I told her that I was going ot take her out Saturday for Valentine's but I wasn't going to do much else. that is when the shit hit the fan!! I am not going to do much else because I just bought her a car about 3 weeks ago. That money for that car came directly out of my Supra fund. On top of that about a 2 weeks ago I bought her a new cell phone which once again came out of my Supra fund. After dropping all that much money on her plus all of the other little things I do for her I think she should be a little more understanding about me not wanting to do alot for Valentines!! God I hate this relationship sometimes!! I want to escape but we have kids together so I am trapped for the rest of my life!! I usually don't post in here but I just need to know that I am not just being an asshole this time!!

THATS THE PROBLEM WITH WOMEN THEY EXPECT YOU TO NOT SPEND ALL YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON YOUR SUPRA!

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
GeneStarWindGSW;923055 said:
She's knows better now :evil2::evil2:

Yer goddamn right I do. Mike definitely wears the pants in this house.

jcr2fast4u;923062 said:
THATS THE PROBLEM WITH WOMEN THEY EXPECT YOU TO NOT SPEND ALL YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON YOUR SUPRA!

OH MY GOD CAPS. SOME OF US ENCOURAGE THINGS LIKE ENGINE SWAPS, Y'KNOW!

Of course, some of us make sure we don't have kids we can't afford.
Some of us don't have hubby/boyfriend/daddy/whatever buy us a car and a cell phone and then bitch that all we got is flowers.

Do you people realize how goddamn difficult it is to be a misogynist feminist?

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
my girl and I don't need special holidays to fuck each other like animals, and I buy her gifts for her car all the time, and so does she...

fuck the day, I always like getting my cock sucked and a CF gas-cap FTW!!

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i got my girlfriend a single long stem rose, took her to dinner, and rented a movie. i'm sure you can figure out why we decided to rent rather than to to the theater. ;)

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
a friend gave me a rose at work so i took it home and gave it to my wife,
told her i bought it for her.she laughed and told me i was full of crap, she still gave me a root though......

NocturnalKitty

May 22, 2005
Ca/Az
LilMissMkIII;922449 said:
She sounds like a selfish bitch.

and ungrateful too

did she do anything for u? does she ever do anything for u? remind her of what u did for her. i'm guessing u have been w/her for a decent amount of time considering kids are involved....but damn a car and a cell phone all in the last 3 weeks and she thinks she still has room to expect more. she should be giving u steak and bj day every day for the next few months or some shit.

i guess my b/f has it extra easy...i tell him don't bother even getting a card. it shouldn't be about what u get or where u go...it should be about the time u spend w/the person, if it is quality or not. i was shocked when he came home w/a cake...told him he didn't need to do that or buy anything. i have told him this before, but he never listens. lol for the longest time i set a limit on the price of the gifts he gave me for whatever reason (no higher than $50) so that he knew i was there for him and not for his money or what he gave me. i have bought him shit too (clothes, parts for his cars, etc.)...i have taken him out to many dinners, car events/weekend getaways and all sorts of shit over the last 3.5 yrs. remember its a 2 way street. ;)

if its as one sided as it sounds or if she expects too much (which it does sound this way) get out and the sooner the better. u aren't helping the kids by living a lie. trust me here...my dad came to my bedside when i was 13 and asked me my view on my mother and him being together. i told him they should get a divorce. i love them both dearly, but some ppl are just better apart.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
My wife didn't get crapp, and she knew thats what she was going to get. I was going to send flowers to her at work, but she works 7p-7a, so I figured noone could deliver. Then I thought about buying some and just running them by her work... 4 mins to wal-mart or wherever and then 4 mins to her work, 4 mins back... but decided I was WAY too lazy for that. So i went and looked at a possible engine swap for the Supra. Was she pissed? No.

Oh, I did cook her a V-Day dinner though. Medium Mushroom Pizza from pizza hut and an order of bread sticks, w/ cheese and pizza sauce for her.

I got our anniversary covered too, baby is due right around that time.

She's the perfect woman for me. She doesn't bitch when I spend money on anything and she's always working overtime. :icon_bigg

*edit*
The chick in the 1st post sounds like my sister in law. But I didn't think my brother posted here?

He threatened her w/ divorce and ALMOST made it out the door, but they worked something out and shes not a 'total' bitch anymore, she actually was decent the last time I spent time with them. So... keep that in mind.