The wife is pissed!!!

iHartSupra

Mar 21, 2006
Duluth, MN
Supracentral;922518 said:
Now Theresa insists on flowers, etc... That's fine, because she's also an avid supporter of Steak & Blowjob day. ;)

This year, we are going with another couple to Aspens Signature Steaks, and then of course a blowjob.

Luckily my brand new fiancee loves the idea of Steak & BJ Day too. Wont be as fancy, were going to Timberlodge with another couple. But I'm fuckin gettin married. AHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
My g/f was a little mad when I didn't say happy valentines day to her on the phone. She fucking woke me up with the call and was mad when I didn't say it in the first minute of consciousness. Ugh...

She got over it promptly though and now I'm just waiting for the weekend when we get to celebrate. ;)

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
Valentine's day is about 95% bullshit, guys are always expected to peacock about for their woman in some lavish and expensive manner.

Anyway, trackmkIII, it sounds to me like you need to cut the shit, crack the whip, and redefine your relationship. If you don't like it, you have three options: Fix it. Leave it. Or sit around and complain and do nothing about it.

IMO, she needs a healthy dose of logic, and a steaming hot cup of shut the fuck up.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Keros;922866 said:
steaming hot cup of shut the fuck up.

Always works best :biglaugh:

how-about-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up.jpg

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
A few things.........

Why do you call her your "wife"?

Tom Lykis is a fucking idiot.

sit her down and explain, if she cant handle that shes an idiot and you need to get out.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
JustAnotherVictim;923021 said:
Wtf is a lykis.

this radio personality in socal on 97.1 "free FM" All he talks about is how women are bitches and you need to treat them as such.

Dude makes a shit load of money and flaunts it over the radio.

general doushebag.