The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
HellsLegion said:
I hope I get to meet Jay and his 1jayz this year!

Why Jay????

Kyle who you want to meet is Vixen she can cook and is way easier on the eyes than our favorite hilbillie......:biglaugh:

Get some time off from the coffee shop around Aug and come to chicago and meet us all. Nate is even flying in for the meet Kyle!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
kwnate said:
This thread needs more vixen, STAT!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Done!!!:icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
bigaaron said:
I feel like I have been there before for some reason. :icon_bigg

Get someone out there to do another swap Jay, I want to go back. :naughty:

I could have been in that picture. I was standing there talking with Vonda for a lot of the time that car was there. Ryans timing was just a little off.

Aaron, once I finish my Red 7M, I want to get another car and do the Nate.........one nice 7M and a nice 1J................but I think Nate just wants to be like Jay/Vonda who did it First.

I'll do it on the coast of Alabama. It'll be close enough I'm sure Jay and Vonda would be here if you came that close to them. And I could take you to tour some real white sand beaches (we just don't have the waves that the Cali guys have.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Ryan, thanks for the compliments.

Scott, I think that you are hooking up the rear drivers side strap............look close.....;)

MK3forme and Nate, you guys are too kind. I couldn't seem to get out of the line of fire with Ryan behind the camera.

Aaron , I would definately take Scott up on that. The beaches down at the gulf are beautiful.

By the way, Jay's car looks hot and sounds mean. It's the best looking blue Supra in Alabama...............:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
By the way Scott, why were you standing next to Vixen for most of the time, as you put it?..............:icon_evil

just kidding Scott, but Vixen likes it when I act all jealous.........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
kwnate said:
I think I can help you out on that if you'd like :)

Wouldn't bother me Nate. I know you're better looking than me, and you have a better looking car than me, and you make a whole lot more horsepower than me, BUT, I have Vixen. She thinks I'm good looking, she loves my car, and doesn't care about my low horsepower numbers.............:dunno:

I guess I'm just not the jealous type. I know she wouldn't cheat on me and I encourage her to flirt and have a good time on here, but that's just not in her character. She loves to have a good time, but just isn't into the flirting with other people. OH well back on topic or we'll get in trouble. They cleaned up your thread because of your boy Ron complaining about some stuff he didn't like. Duane cleaned it up and it didn't need cleaning up, but I guess he did what he thought was best.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero said:
By the way Scott, why were you standing next to Vixen for most of the time, as you put it?..............:icon_evil

just kidding Scott, but Vixen likes it when I act all jealous.........:biglaugh:

And I got away with it. You were running around in all your "I made 419" glory, not paying attention. I had to go and open my big mouth.

I just don't think that's me fooling with straps. I don't remember doing any of that.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
suprahero said:
Wouldn't bother me Nate. I know you're better looking than me, and you have a better looking car than me, and you make a whole lot more horsepower than me, BUT, I have Vixen. She thinks I'm good looking, she loves my car, and doesn't care about my low torque numbers.............:dunno:

Fixed :biglaugh: