The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
JSHeinrich said:
I love it! Looks great jay, don't downplay it anymore, it makes me feel self confident about my car:biglaugh:

I'm sorry Mr. Heinrich, I dont' downplay it like it seems. I get to ride in it and see all of the little things that dont show up in pictures. I know it looks good on film, but it still needs a few finishing touches, but I plan on having all of that done by Chicago. I really don't do it to make anyone feel bad, because I know how lucky I am to have my car the way it is, and how lucky I am to have friends that are willing to fly out and help me with it. Thanks for the kind words also................lol

Rakkasan, if you lose your bet then I will pay Weezl myself................:evil2:
I also checked Mapquest and you are four hours away from me. It looks like Montgomery would be about two hours for both of us and there are a few members that would probably meet us in Montgomery if we wanted to meet up and have a photoshoot and maybe do some racing or something. Let me know what you think.................lol

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Here is the thing Jay, you are such a humble guy and you pass that humbleness on to your Supra. You say you get to ride in it and see the "little things"...first of all may I say YOU POOR THING! you "get to ride in that" car...wow I wish I was so unlucky ;) secondly, stop bringing up the little things. Most people dont even know I have major body damage on my passenger door. You wouldnt know because I try not to bring it up and I try to steer people away from that flaw when I can.

It about marketing and if you and I are going to get your car into RotY contension then we need start that policy right now. From here on out no more pointing out flaws (I give you permission to self obsess about it all you want, lol) in public. :biglaugh:

Lastly, because Im too lazy to go look when is this ChiTown event? I have a buddy in DesMoines that I been meanig to visit for a long time. Maybe I can work out making that event since I missed the TX one.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
theWeezL said:
Lastly, because Im too lazy to go look when is this ChiTown event? I have a buddy in DesMoines that I been meanig to visit for a long time. Maybe I can work out making that event since I missed the TX one.

:nono: If you come to Chicago, I will need to counsel you!! What are you doing in this blue thread talking roty?? What happened to the Weezel with the 3e5 sig.......hmmm? Sheesh ...Im going to have to work harder on Ryan.

All kidding aside, I doubt I will be involved in roty other than voting.

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
MKIII VIXEN said:
Jay's car is awesome. He is a perfectionist, and is not satisfied yet. I can tell you though, that it is a head turner in person..........:love: The work he has put into it really shows.
Nice Jay. Looks reallll good. Im requesting some pics of Vixens car as well

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
tookwik4u89 said:
:nono: If you come to Chicago, I will need to counsel you!! What are you doing in this blue thread talking roty?? What happened to the Weezel with the 3e5 sig.......hmmm? Sheesh ...

I am going through a phase. Im not happy with my car, Im sick of discussing it though actually. Im documenting what Im doing, then I'll post it all at once, and then Im done with my car for a while. I will either drive it as is, sell it/part it, or find a new found love for it and start working on asthetics from now on.

But Im not happy with my 3E5 for now.

but on a less serious note...

seehere.blogspot.com%20cats%20%2873%29.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Weezl you car is fine!!! Stop being so hard on yourself!!! Your one of the most creative people on this forum. You will keep going and end up with a great example 3e5ness.

Im one of your biggest fans so dont let me down....:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks for bringing my thread back from the dead guys. We are a really good group of guys and I'm glad I get to chat with you from time to time. I can't wait for Chicago so I can meet in person a handful of you guys. (I'm working on my yankee accent)

Weezl, I dont' know what Lucy has done to upset you, but when you're ready to talk about it, let us know. I'm sure it's nothing that can't be fixed with some home depot supplies................:biglaugh:

Mk3.......you'll have to talk to Vixen about getting some pictures of her. She has plenty of them, but she doesn't give them away at the drop of a hat. She likes to be begged to get the really nice pictures................:naughty:

Rakkasan, I can't take anyone out back until I see how big they are. I'm only six feet tall, and he may be a freaking UFC contender for all I know...........:biglaugh:

Ken, I don't know what kind of jedi mind games you're playing, but I don't believe for one minute that you won't enter ROTY. Thanks for trying to give me some false hope, but I fail to believe it...............I cant wait to see the new pics of your car with the side skirts painted..............:love:

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
now i finally get to see the extensive work thats gone into this car after hearing about it so much from scott. (i think he likes your car jay, just a little, lol) honestly so do i. it is gorgeous. good work, and i love the "hide-n-seek" front mount! show car quality and dragster style go! you got the best of both worlds.

btw, yes this is the same guy from sf. i forgot i already had a sn over here already! so, here i am scott!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm excited about ROTY. I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't, BUT I'm also under no false pretenses about winning it either. I want to make sure I get in a few punches before I get knocked out is all. We have about ten cars that could legitemately win ROTY. I think I'm one of them and that's as far as I'll go, but I do appreciate other people saying that they think I'll win.

Rakkasan, I really hate to go up against another Southerner, but a mans got to do what he's got to do...............:evil2:

Jmoney, glad you could drop by and check on the buildup thread. I think Scott likes my car too, but he has got to drive down the track in it. UH, I mean ride down the track in it.............:biglaugh:

On second thought, I know he rode with Vixen, but I can't remember if he rode with me or not. I know he was going to, but Ryan may have rode down with me instead, I can't remember................:aigo:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
jmoneydtb said:
now i finally get to see the extensive work thats gone into this car after hearing about it so much from scott. (i think he likes your car jay, just a little, lol) honestly so do i. it is gorgeous. good work, and i love the "hide-n-seek" front mount! show car quality and dragster style go! you got the best of both worlds.

btw, yes this is the same guy from sf. i forgot i already had a sn over here already! so, here i am scott!

All this without a proper introduction.................Friends.....This is James...............James.......this is the guys.

Yes, James is my buddy who is buying my white car, and enabling me to get the ball rolling on the 3E5. He was riding shotgun when the Grey car went down. Glad to have you over here where your MKIII ass belongs.

suprahero said:
Jmoney, glad you could drop by and check on the buildup thread. I think Scott likes my car too, but he has got to drive down the track in it. UH, I mean ride down the track in it.............:biglaugh:

On second thought, I know he rode with Vixen, but I can't remember if he rode with me or not. I know he was going to, but Ryan may have rode down with me instead, I can't remember................:aigo:

Yes Jay, it was me riding with you. I first rode with Vixen (we won't mention those results). Anyway, the second time around, it was a totally different race. I had to change cars after that one, and see for myself what that was about. I just wonder how it does now that it has 30 more HP, and a FULL Strength clutch. I just wish I could have brought my car up there.

Oh Yeah...............I do Love your car Jay. And I was VERY fond of Vonda's car as well. It's almost unfair what you two have together at one home.

staticpat

Supra Chair!
Mar 30, 2005
Birmingham, AL
ForcedTorque said:
All this without a proper introduction.................Friends.....This is James...............James.......this is the guys.

Yes, James is my buddy who is buying my white car, and enabling me to get the ball rolling on the 3E5. He was riding shotgun when the Grey car went down. Glad to have you over here where your MKIII ass belongs.

What in the world, I'm not the only Alabama guy seducing people into mkiiis? Apparently our AL population is spreading like a virus.