The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
rakkasan said:
write away if you wish, but I believe that my integrity is more than enough for a simple bet....

As is mine. Ok you're on!

btw, whos car IS going to win next year if not Jay's. No way in hell will it be a white car. We all know when it comes to contests, blue cars have the competition covered :biglaugh:

(If Im not mistaken two out of three of the finalists last year were blue, and the other one wasnt white ;))

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
ForcedTorque said:
Yes, Ryan............my white car is starting to resemble Acroth's car

Ok so Scott, let me get this strait. The dreaded Pollen makes this
sm_photo_missing.jpg

=
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Dang I had no idea??? So what im taking from this is that pollen will give you a yellow color??? Add aftermarket ground effects, a lowering kit, a roof scoop, and some 18" wheels and tires, remove a spoiler, add a bunch of tint, and change the year of your car???? Dang Im going to get into my car right now and drive my ass down to Alabama and get me some pollen.....:biglaugh:

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
da89soup said:
That sounds great Rakkasan!!! But when you guys do the photo shoot could you post the pictures because we all know how great Jay is at posting pictures of his car......:biglaugh:

Not a problem. I need to set up an account with a host site, I don't have one yet. I just bought my wife a new Canon D30 with a kick ass lense. I takes the most detailed pictures I have ever seen, so I can't wait to get a few pictures of my car once it gets here. I think Jay & I can make some serious wallpaper material......

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
rakkasan said:
The 'other one' wasn't my car :biglaugh:

touche!

But I may have to stack the deck this year and enter mine. Im expecting to have a new custom CF (of my own design) hood, 400+hp, and if I can swing it a new custom paint job. I also have a few secret projects in the works as well. We'll see!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You guys are killing me. I'll be glad to take some pictures for you, but I didn't want to post up some junk. I have no where around here to take pictures that will even be worth looking at. Ryan you've seen the town I live in............where can I take pictures at? You want me to stop in front of that house with all the garbage in front of it............not!!!!!

I promise to post up some pictures tomorrow no matter how ugly the background or how yellow my car is................scouts honor, (since I've lost mine).................:biglaugh:

Rakkasan, I knew when Weezl posted that bet up that it was going to be taken by a few people. I love my car and I know alot of supramania does too, including yourself, but winning ROTY is going to be tough. I love Weezl for having the faith in my car that he does, but I'd hate to lose him a hundred dollars. I can think of a five cars right now that are as nice or nicer than mine without even thinking hard, but I won't name them because I'll piss about two hundred supra owners off if I don't name them................:icon_bigg

I'm definately up for a weekend meet somewhere between us when you get a chance, but right now I'm coaching tball and my weekends are kind of busy. Let me know when you get home though and we'll see what we can do.

To Ryan, and Buckshot, I truly apologize for not posting up pictures before now, but again, I didn't want to post up just any pictures. I'll see what I can take tomorrow and get posted up. I should have time to bathe her after our game tomorrow and I"ll find an empty parking lot and take some pictures for you..............promise.

Last edited:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Ryan you've seen the town I live in............where can I take pictures at?

You could always take a picture by the closed gas station in Sumiton still selling gas for like $1.49.....:biglaugh: If I remember corectly that is right over by the garbage house...lol.:biglaugh:

Buckshot and I belive you had the best intentions of posting pictures Jay, but that the dreaded Pollen prevented you from doing so....:biglaugh:

Jay mabey the parking lot overlooking your country club??? Those would be sweet. Ohhhh mabey have Vixen as the background??? Nah if you use Vixen we still wont see your car!!:love::biglaugh:

Looking forward to the pictures Jay!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
da89soup said:
Ok so Scott, let me get this strait. The dreaded Pollen makes this
sm_photo_missing.jpg

=
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Dang I had no idea??? So what im taking from this is that pollen will give you a yellow color??? Add aftermarket ground effects, a lowering kit, a roof scoop, and some 18" wheels and tires, remove a spoiler, add a bunch of tint, and change the year of your car???? Dang Im going to get into my car right now and drive my ass down to Alabama and get me some pollen.....:biglaugh:
EXACTLY!

Only my front bumper is like a yellow version of JAY's bumper(had to get somewhat back on topic.)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
O.K. pictures are uploading, but for the record, I wasn't ready to post any pics. My little grills beside my front signals are out so I can paint them. I didn't get to wax my car, but I did spray it off at the car wash. My interior is nasty because I"ve had my top out for two weeks now, and we've had no rain, so it's dusty as can be. Without further delay, here they are.....

p567953_1.jpg

p567953_2.jpg

p567953_3.jpg

p567953_4.jpg

This last one was at a different spot, but I had to get a picture of my WeezlWings. I'm going to repaint them before the Chicago meet.

p567953_5.jpg

Now, maybe that will appease some of our not so patient members...........:biglaugh:
Well, I guess waiting two weeks for pictures that took me thirty minutes to get isn't so impatient. Maybe I should just stop procrastinating, and no that doesn't mean I've lost my nuts..................:naughty:

After posting these, I now see just how dirty my intercooler is. I've got to clean it and clean the insides this afternoon. Thanks for looking.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You're tooo kind Buckshot. I still haven't got my coilovers dialed in perfect yet, but I've got a long list of things to do still. I think I'm going to redo my hatch and fiberglass me in some speakers, but still make it where my targa top will go in and out. I'll get my brother to help me, he loves doing things like that. Thanks again.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
The car is perfect, and done.

I guess just be sure Vixen is in the next pic.:biglaugh:

You must be suffering from an all nighter................:aigo:
I wish it was done, but it's so far from being done that it isn't funny. I have a couple of interior pieces that need some attending too and a few mechanical things as well. I just hope I get it completely finished before Chicago. I don't want to bring a half ass'd car that far. My car and I will be there regaurdless, but I want it as close to perfect as I can get it. Thanks anyways though for the nice words.................:bowdown:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Peer preasure pays off!!!:biglaugh:

Car looks great Jay I love the new stance. I cant wait for chicago either!!! I also have some secret stuff going on with my car to be finished in time for Chicago. But I wont make everyone wait that long I should have pictures in a few weeks???

There are going to be a bunch of great pictures to come from the chicago meet this year. :icon_bigg

Here Jay I will help you with some interior shots!!!:icon_bigg
I aint yet posted these!!! :icon_razz These are from my private collection of 1JayZ pictures...lol

Pay no attention to the speaker cover that is why I never posted this first picture..lol:biglaugh:

p568083_1.jpg

p568083_2.jpg

p568083_3.jpg

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bigaaron said:
Dude, it looks totally sick! :aigo: Seriously Jay, you did a really really nice job on it. :thumbup:

Thanks Aaron, I'm happy with the way it looks, but I've still got alot to do before August. I'm working on it a little at a time though.

Scott, I don't want to sound like I'm downplaying my car, cause I'm not, but I did want to have my front grills fixed, my speaker cover fixed, one of my leather inserts in the back keeps coming off so I was wanting that fixed as well before I posted up some pictures. I gave into peer pressure as Ryan said............:biglaugh:

Thanks for the other pics Ryan. That speaker cover is still in the back floorboard, It will not stay on. I've got to get a welder and have it welded on..............:evil2:

Well, we lost today to the Atlanta Braves. I swear these kids had to be recruited and bought. Our six and seven year olds look like six and seven year olds. I swear a few of these kids drove to the game and had an orgy planned for after the game..............:nono:

I've got to go to work, so I'll see you guys later...............lol

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Jay's car is awesome. He is a perfectionist, and is not satisfied yet. I can tell you though, that it is a head turner in person..........:love: The work he has put into it really shows.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
MKIII VIXEN said:
Jay's car is awesome. He is a perfectionist, and is not satisfied yet. I can tell you though, that it is a head turner in person..........:love: The work he has put into it really shows.

It is REAL nice! So much so I might lose some coin in the future. :nono: Nice pic Jay!:icon_bigg