Supramania.com stickers now available

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
ForcedTorque said:
B2D, fotosoup............anybody PM'd Grimjack? ......I'd rather see him continue his thing before introducing somebody new, unless he doesn't want to.

Edit****I just noticed I got beat by JDM. I see no problem with a new supplier, but I don't see it being too polite to do it in Grims thread

Yea. I did not read the entire thread.. I dont want to step on toes. It does not matter to me one way or another who does them. I just replyed to a question. :icon_bigg You guys decide and if we should make a new Thread just let me know. Or if Grimjack can do them then thats great too...

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
I like his better too...but his prices are pretty high compared to what Grim's were...

Well if we get a group in they are actually cheaper.. at 1.00ea I just cant do 1 at a time, and if I cut a bunch and they never sell I still have the same problem. I am willing to work it out, We just have to think about the best way to do it.

I will start a new thread so we dont upset anyone.. reply there after this..

thanks!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
The prices are excellent considering the amount of sticker you get.
The original GB's are just text. He's got the actual logo, cutout of the circle, bolding of mania.com and so forth.
More complicated = more money

i'll definitely buy some @ $1/ea for sure.... that's a lot of sticker for the price.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Actually, feel free to use this thread.

I'm not trying to make money on these, I just eventually got upset at the fact that nobody else was willing to step up and DO it.

Honestly, it's a pain to try to keep track of... and while rebuilding another engine, taking care of two young kids, and spending an average of 12 hours a day at work (or on the way there and back, anyhow) I'd really rather avoid it.

Bottom line, I'd be much happier if someone else started doing this. Hell, several someone's would be even better.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Gah! I think I shit the bed shipping to two people... lino and fotosoup. :( I suck.

I am heading to the post office to send those two people a care package right now.

If anyone else is missing stickers from me, PLEASE send me a PM with your real name, address, paypal email, and what color stickers you were expecting. PMs I get ... posting in this thread has proven to be less than reliable. No doubt entirely my own fault, of course.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
GrimJack said:
Actually, feel free to use this thread.

I'm not trying to make money on these, I just eventually got upset at the fact that nobody else was willing to step up and DO it.

Honestly, it's a pain to try to keep track of... and while rebuilding another engine, taking care of two young kids, and spending an average of 12 hours a day at work (or on the way there and back, anyhow) I'd really rather avoid it.

Bottom line, I'd be much happier if someone else started doing this. Hell, several someone's would be even better.

I totally understand.. its a pain to keep track of them, It would be great if there was another person that could do them. PM me with your email I would like to trade notes on vinyl stuffs... :icon_bigg If you ever need any help with anything let me know. I use a CJ-500 printer/cutter. I have it loaded with pigment ink, and use the clearjet liquid laminate for prints that need it.

Hope to talk to you ...

fiyota

I ♥ Boost
May 3, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I got my stickers a couple days ago! Thanks a LOT grim! They look great! I put the two silver ones on my car (matches my paint!) and one chrome one on my black tool chest (has chrome/silver accents/logos so it looks spiffy) I still have several more (thanks a bunch bud for the extras well worth the wait!) to do with as I see fit.... I might have to take my silver ones off and put white ones on (I like silver better tho..) because I have decided to get my windows tinted completely black (full limo) so I dunno if they need to come off or not (I really hope they dont!)

just thought i'd post a thanks for a job well done!