Supramania.com stickers now available

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
s383mmber1 said:
Took mine a while to get here, but thats the post office for ya!

Weel worth the wait i may add! :love:

Awesome, Will! Have you made it to the dyno yet to see how much horsepower they added?:naughty:...Cuz the APC stickers are junk...
I'm pretty sure the SM.com stickers will help out your top end, too...:icon_bigg

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Jspec7m88 said:
Awesome, Will! Have you made it to the dyno yet to see how much horsepower they added?:naughty:...Cuz the APC stickers are junk...
I'm pretty sure the SM.com stickers will help out your top end, too...:icon_bigg

Its not really a horsepower thing at all. How would stickers add horsepower?

The massive additions in torque though were EXTREMLY impressive. And somehow the stickers also gave me a strong addiction to making a bov noise with my mouth when i shift.

Seriously.

:biglaugh:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Sent a couple PMs to try to track down missing shipments. I'd like to see everything resolved, keep my spotless (tho sometimes tardy) image. That said, I'm out of town this weekend for the holiday, so I won't likely get to dig much until early next week... but do NOT let this escape your attention, if I forget, PM or email me, I'll get it done.

88MK3

Dec 26, 2005
Phoenix,AZ
I always forgot to put a pick of mine on here. So here it is. I bought some silver, black, and white ones. They look great. If u havent bought any before u should. Oh and thanks Grim!!

p256848_1.jpg

jester1341

topless and blown
Mar 30, 2005
Western Maryland
i love mine grat quality........Grim who could i talk to about having some made with an entirly different design??[MDsupras.com] how many would we have to buy actually get them made??

depending on price i would[or another person or two] could front the whole amount and sell them on the site, thanks loads in advance

john

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
yeah, I could go for some as well, White or red. Was just thinking about these the other day...fortunately I wasnt the one who revived the thread...lol!