Supramania.com stickers now available

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
yeah im in....1 carbon supramania.com and 1 with my sm name on it. also i saw a guy with 88 mkIII above his sticker a few pages back....i liked to have that too above my name and the site...thatd be tight. if you cant get carbon, im down for black.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
HellsLegion said:
Yeah where did grim jack go? I havn't seen him since I got mine a few months ago

....ill kill you for your supramania.com sticker:evil2: haha...yeea i dunno grimjack that well, ive only been here a little over a month.

tea_mkIII

Aug 3, 2006
Claudville, VA
supramania=crack on a screen.
us=crackaddicts who spend more time on here then in the real world.

you'll have no problem fitting in him...dont be afraid and just take forcedtorques hand...he wont bite i promise....eh im tired haha...welcome to the site man

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
ya i never got mine either :( lost in the mail i guess ... i should give grimjack my dad's address in canada :p ah well if someone makes stickers i'll take 2 white or silver... if it could say BORN2DRV in there too then bonus ;)

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Ok.. I will post this in both sections.. I can make the stickers.. Here is some good news maby... I have drawn the actual logo used on the site. It is a bit difficult to cut and weed because of the overlap but I will post a pic of a final Test Sticker. I can make those or I can do a generic font (as long as you guys can get me the font. I can also put your screen names in the sticker like the example I saw.

Here is the deals I was giving the few people that have purchased so far. Because they bought 40 or more stickers and they were a basic design that was easy to cut and weed I charged them 1.00 per sticker, Now I can't sell 1 or 2 at a time for 1.00 and ship them all over the world. To not waste vinyl I actually have to make a few at a time (depending on size) So if we can get together and figure out a way to make a group purchase I have no problem. Basicly the min order to make them 1.00ea would be 40.

Ideas for one person at a time off the top of my head at 7:45am

1. The Logo like in my example pic with your screen name tucked in there quanity 2, for $15.00 shipped. This logo is a pain to create because of the overlap but I think I have gotten it down.

2. A generic font with screen name like in the example Quanity 2 $10.00 shipped.

I ship the final stickers regular mail in a padded envelope so they are not folded or damaged.

I have never sent anything out of the US so if you are I may have to get a quote to get them to you.

Lets talk more about this... PM me for any detailed questions I would love to help out the users here as they have helped me.

Attachments

• IMG_2466.jpg
    IMG_2466.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 127

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
B2D, fotosoup............anybody PM'd Grimjack? ......I'd rather see him continue his thing before introducing somebody new, unless he doesn't want to.

Edit****I just noticed I got beat by JDM. I see no problem with a new supplier, but I don't see it being too polite to do it in Grims thread