Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I got a little scared about the Turbo. Targa. Life. part, hahah. I was like I have a hardtop.... Shirts look AWESOME! Good job!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
SupraDan22--I'll sell you one of mine for $5 more lol, haven't worn them but to take the picture :D J/K I want to be the only one with my user name on it.

Shirts will be shipped out before the end of the week :) You guys are all great for coming through with payment!! *grumbles something about a 6 foot hole, lacquer thinner, a zippo, bigtex, and basballr*

Thanks for all the props on the shirts everyone. Hopefully I'll get a 4-color design going for before SILV, too! How's that sound? I'd have to clear it with Keith, but hopefully he'll be cool with it

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Brandon: Some SILV06 ones would be teh secks. I'm actually going this year, and can't fucking wait. To have a little souvenir from the meet that a fellow SM member produced would be the shiz.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
aye mate said:
I got a little scared about the Turbo. Targa. Life. part, hahah. I was like I have a hardtop.... Shirts look AWESOME! Good job!

hahah, same here, cept im NA, and hard top. i was like i sorta got the life thing workin. lol
NICE ASS SHIRTS MAN.
thnx for doing this for the community.

Briskie

Jan 28, 2006
Londonderry, NH
Guess I got in on this a bit too late. Hey TurboTargaLife, got any black ones left? They look damn good, man. Just wish i caught the thread earlier. Let me know what you can do. Thanks.

1Supraholic

Apr 27, 2005
SoCal
bigaaron said:
I got worried but it looks like you came through with nice shirts as described! Thanks for making it happen and overcoming the inherant gb troubles!

I'm with aaron, you sure did come through with the shirts. . . :icon_surp i can't wait to get 'em in the mail. . .

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited: