Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
LMAO Brandon! (you have PM)
Good idea on the ebay multiple item auction.

I think that you can even make it available to certain people only, and not the general public, but I'm not sure....

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
a little late in asking this
you said
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
FRONT:
SupraMania logo across fullchest. (The logo at the top of the page)
but, of which style :icon_ques each style has a different logo at the top :naughty:

got pics yet??

Last edited:

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
which logo:
sm_logos.jpg

Default Style | Insignia | Supramania Red | LumiBlue

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
87CandyBlueT (Robert Hyatt) (L-B) (1)
I didn't read every page. If you ended up doing the pre 89 and 89+ I want a black pre 89 with white lettering. Please Pm me when you get a chance.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I'd be down for a shirt, if you've got a small black one or even just a medium black one I'll take it. Let me know, I've actually got money in my Paypal now :)

1Supraholic

Apr 27, 2005
SoCal
bigaaron said:
I already offered to buy the rest so that is not the holdup at this point.

Who's the big ballah now!? !? !? Thanks alot for helpin' all of us with this group buy, homie! ! ! sorry bout yesterday, how bout tonight for sure? ? ? i'm holla at you latah, ya heard! ! ! was feelin' a little under the weather yesterday. . .

but yeah, i'd like to see some pics, if available. . . hopefully it's almost done. . .

Last edited:

1Supraholic

Apr 27, 2005
SoCal
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
02-18-2006, 12:53 AM

Shirts are being printed as we speak. Will be done monday hopefully. If not then tuesday for sure. Cuz if they aren't done by then I'm demanding a fucking refund lol

bigaaron said:
It's Thursday night...

It's Friday night. . .

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
lmao sorry guys internet went down. Me and my boss had a misunderstanding. The shirts came in two days ago, not LAST thursday (hes a dumbfuck who can't read a calender) He said they'd be done by monday when I go into work. He showed me the velums and they look GREAT.

BTW any of the supra meets I attend, you'll know who I am: My shirt has "Turbo. Targa. Life." printed at the top :) So feel free to come up and introduce yourself!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
oh yeah almost forgot...

BONDIE--you still owe me another $15 bro, you ordered 2 shirts, not one!!

REVOLVER--you still owe me $5

TOM (91T BREEZEN')--you or your son still owes me $15 for the other XL

AGLOBALTHREAT--I need your address. The address on the envelope was for a title company, want me to ship it there?

and SOMEBODY owes me some GREAT buttsecks for doin' this ;) just kiddin' guys. Seein a bunch of people wearing them at either CHI2k6 or SILV will be enough!!