Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Im right here, sorry bro. Send the paypal to:

MDL65@aol.com

Send Snail Mail to:
Brandon Lynch
5 Spangle Way Drive
O'Fallon, MO 63366
USA

I've still got one white XL and a black AND a white M.

wait wait...so you dont have the extra black XL anymore? or are you saying that one is gone since im gonna get it? just want to confirm ;)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
IDEALSUPRA--Yes, you got the black XL
MKIIISUPRA--Yes, you can get the white XL (it'll match your car!!)
BIGDOUGH66--No, I will not be making any more of these, unless I can get another large quantity order. I WILL be making shirts around SILV time though :)

To answer 1SUPRAHOLIC's question, and probably everyone elses question--I'll be shipping them out monday. I've been held up at work lately, tonight's the earliest I've gotten home (8pm) and I start at noon...yeah, it's been a long week :( Shirts will for sure get shipped out monday though. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PATIENCE GUYS!!!~

PS--I'm keeping the mediums, figure I can wear them myself :)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
<--excited.

Can't wait to see 'em Brandon! Thanks again for doing this for us, and as I said before, I'm down for a SILV one too when you make 'em!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
After reading what Keith H. said about the LV Mustang club having their meet the same weekend, me and my boss started talking about ideas for the shirts and we came up with a few similair ideas:

Cartooney horse cowering away from Toyota Emblem
Horse getting squished by Toyota emblem

For sure, on the shirt somewhere, there will be a 6>8 (hopefully everyone catches on to this...)

Any other ideas/suggestions?

EDIT: Just came up with something! For the 6>8, I could make the 6 turbo shaped :)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
hah! cool, thanks alot ideal. Your shirt will go out monday with the rest of 'em. Well most of them that is. I've got everyone save for like 2 peoples all boxed up, accounted for, and ready to go. BUT, my boss shorted me I think 4L-b and gave me a surplus of 2xl-w and 3xl-b. So Maybe I'll have extra to sell :)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Ok guys...did a recount, recapped on everything. My dumbass had 2 peoples packaged up twice. SOOO I'm only missing one L shirt for Bondie, who actually owes me $15 for the other one still-lol. ANYwho, I ended up with an extra Black XL shirt for sale!!\

MKIIISupra--I'm holding the white XL for ya...better hurry up though, they get shipped monday!!

EDIT: I better not say that I have an extra shirt, someone may get theirs and say "wtf? where's my black XL!?"

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Hey, Nick, it was my pleasure. Got to see your sexy ass car. Got to listen to it purr...you got me laid. Haha, with my G/F being right by you after we left we went back to her place and fucked till 11 when I left :)

OT: Shirts get shipped out tomorrow!!

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
Hey, Nick, it was my pleasure. Got to see your sexy ass car. Got to listen to it purr...you got me laid. Haha, with my G/F being right by you after we left we went back to her place and fucked till 11 when I left :)

nice. she was thinkin of me btw :naughty:

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
Idealsupra said:
:biglaugh:

hey TTL .... what brand are the shirts and do you know if they are preshrunk or not? im trying to figure out if this XL is gonna fit me how i like it to or if its gonna be a bit big.....
i think it was mentioned about a hundred pages ago but its a hanes "best" 50% cotton 50% poly.. i have no idea if its preshrunk.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com

Too much info!! :icon_razz

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
mazzer said:
i think it was mentioned about a hundred pages ago but its a hanes "best" 50% cotton 50% poly.. i have no idea if its preshrunk.

haha yeah im sure it was but i didnt feel like searching through all of the pages ;)

thanks man... ok so that should shrink a little if i need it..... cool cant wait to get it....they turned out great.... from one shirt maker to another ;)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
by the way....

DO I NEED A HAIRCUT?

sm_photo_missing.jpg

:biglaugh: ;)