Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
91T Breezen--Whoever Brenton is paid $30 of the $45. From what you said said:
:biglaugh:

I'm Tom, Brent is my son! Pay Pal is in his name. If he were the dad, I'd give all the shit to him, that he gives to me!:naughty:

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
supra90turbo said:
That's the best idea right there, Brandon.
Consider it holding the shirts hostage...
This way, everyone's involved when there are still non-payers.
We all are being held back, and as such, we will make sure you get paid.

I think that if you just ship them to those who paid, the general idea would be "I paid, I got my shirt, not my problem".

By making us wait, it is our problem!

so, pay the hell up!

You're fucking amazing. ROFL

91T breezen' said:
I'm Tom, Brent is my son! Pay Pal is in his name. If he were the dad, I'd give all the shit to him, that he gives to me!

AHH I see now. You know, your user name makes alot more sense after figuring out your real name! I'd always wondered why the hell you spelled 'breezen' the way you did!!

SupraSport91
Basballr04
89Turbo
BigTex

had to take mazzer off, I talk to him, he lives about 1/2 hour from me so we've got that whole thing covered. He's gonna do a C.O.D.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
lol, Brandon. I'm glad to help those who are willing to help others!

Yeah, do you have pics? I'm kind of curious as to what the shirt I'm getting looks like. :biglaugh:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440

SupraSport91
Anthonycds
Basballr04
89Turbo
BigTex

anthonycds
just sent me a PM asking how much and where to send paypal.
I think you can expect him to be paid soon.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
I'm curious to know when somone's delivering a supra to my driveway :p

Shirts are being printed as we speak. Will be done monday hopefully. If not then tuesday for sure. Cuz if they aren't done by then I'm demanding a fucking refund lol

91SupraTurbo

soldd
Nov 18, 2005
Templeton, MA
I lost the money order at my house and I found it today so I will send it out. It wont go out till tuesday prob when they send the mail since mon is a holiday. sorry about the delay as most of you know I'm going through a real tough time with the whole baby issue..thanks for your patience

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
I'm curious to know when somone's delivering a supra to my driveway :p

Shirts are being printed as we speak. Will be done monday hopefully. If not then tuesday for sure. Cuz if they aren't done by then I'm demanding a fucking refund lol

haha. sounds good brandon.
oh, and check your PM's.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
supra90turbo you're my hero. Thanks a bunch for keeping this under control. somethin tells me these ass holes aren't going to pay, and I'm gonna end up gettin pissed. Shoulda just put these on ebay so that it was a legal binding contract.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Brandon: C'est La Vie. In a nutshell...

Also, you're welcome. I'm always glad to help those who are willing to go out on a limb for others.
I don't blame you for getting pissed.
Hell, I even got a little mad when I read that PM...

I'm sure if I like 'em enough, I'll get another.
I don't think you'll have a problem selling them, the only thing is that they won't move as fast as they did during the GB.

How many do you have left?
You should just make a FS ad in the classified section. Then we can get as many of us who bought them to put the link to the ad in our sig's.

:edit: I just don't understand what sort of financial peril you must be in to not be able to afford a $15 t-shirt...

chedderknight

PiYauD-BaKa
Apr 4, 2005
Glendale, CA
www.myspace.com
it really aggravates me when people in the begining are all gung ho for it, and when it comes down to putting out the money, somehow there in financial disaster, its what makes GB's becoming more and more difficult these days, anyway just wanted to say that, hows the printing coming along?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Very true, Aaron.... making people pay in full makes them think on whether or not they really want it. otherwise, they're just thinking "yeah, i'm in for it now, but i'll pay later"

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
I think next time (I'm gonna get a 4-color logo made about a month before SILV--keep that in mind) I'm gonna let you guys ALL know and just throw them on ebay as a multiple item bid--you pay me and I check you off. Sounds reasonable to me. Next time I'll know who NOT to take an order from though...