Suprahooked's Pearl White Build Thread

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
da89soup;906024 said:
Everything looks great John and I am dig'n the wheels!!:icon_bigg

Thanks Ryan hows your build coming along? I hav'nt seen much of it lately. Winter sucks and i know you got 5 times worst than me?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Not much going on!! Lanette has a to do list for me before I can really get serious about the car again. I will put my build thread back up this summer!! BTW, the carebear wheels found a new home on some kids riced out Avenger. I just couldnt stand looking at them anymore!!:3d_frown:

Last edited:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
wesbeech;922150 said:
Man the car looks great i love the wheels. You ever travle into ohio?

Not too much but i do once in a while. I would like to come out that way some weekend to see Suprarich and stop at summit. Are you anywhere close to summit?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I'm still working my way through this thread, but here is some lovin' for the progress thus far:

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
LilMissMkIII;928812 said:
I'm still working my way through this thread, but here is some lovin' for the progress thus far:

:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Wow Boobies i always wanted some boobies in my tread but you never came to visit. Thanks for stopping in LilMiss.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I find it difficult to read and keep updated on EVERYone's build threads... I'll add yours to my favourites and try and work my way through it over the next few days, and if I like what I see, you will get you some boobies of your very own ;)

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
LilMissMkIII;930229 said:
I find it difficult to read and keep updated on EVERYone's build threads... I'll add yours to my favourites and try and work my way through it over the next few days, and if I like what I see, you will get you some boobies of your very own ;)

Just be warned Miss. Mine is kinda dry compared to the ones you're used to. I tried to make mine as informative as possible. To try to help others and to keep anyone from making my mistakes. It has a lot of pics though!:biglaugh:

Sorry to hijack your thread John

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
mk3forme;930679 said:
Just be warned Miss. Mine is kinda dry compared to the ones you're used to. I tried to make mine as informative as possible. To try to help others and to keep anyone from making my mistakes. It has a lot of pics though!:biglaugh:

Sorry to hijack your thread John

No problem Allen , I would do the same for some boobies.:naughty:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Thanks Kristel for stopping by again, I might build a fire under my ass and get more done just to keep you coming back.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Last weekend i took the car off the jack stands and took it out in the alley. The car ran great on the stands but after removing them it started to run like shit so i checked the codes and i got 31, 51 so i tested afm and it was good but i tried 2 other known good afm sensors it still ran like shit. Then i tested the tps and it tested good but i tried another tps and no help so i got some more testing to do with the harness. I cleared the codes and now have 41, When i was working on the car i had the heater running and moisture was building up on the engine and wheels so i dont know if it might have affected the ecu. While the car was in the alley i grabed my camera and went to take them pics for you but my camera was dead. I got pissed off put everything back in the garage and went in the house