Suprahooked's Pearl White Build Thread

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahooked said:
Allen no way was i thinking that ,Not till i run the shit out of it.:naughty:
I just noticed that when i post 100 people look at the thread and nobody will post. It must be that this thread doesnt interest anyone. :dunno:
You just leave everyone speechless:biglaugh:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
tookwik4u89 said:
You just leave everyone speechless:biglaugh:
Thanks Ken but i dont think so. I am just the fool that spends tons of $$$ on parts that have not made it on my car yet, I got enough parts that i could take 3 months off of work and still not used them all.:icon_razz
Thanks everyone that does post because that is what keeps me going.

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
So how's it going John?

Put any holiday time-off to good use, working on the Supra ??

I just loaded mine onto a trailer & waved goodbye, so now I've got to live vicariously through you & the rest of the Supramaniacs online.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
yaitsme said:
So how's it going John?

Put any holiday time-off to good use, working on the Supra ??

I just loaded mine onto a trailer & waved goodbye, so now I've got to live vicariously through you & the rest of the Supramaniacs online.
Heck no Doug , we had thanksgiving up at camp in Clymer and i stayed to hunt till tuesday night. I took friday & saturday off and hunted.
I know ,I know that i need to get back to work on the $ pit.lol

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Getting some brand new wheels on saturday if all goes as planned. Tell me what you think about them.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

ilikebigbutts

workin' my dream
Jun 10, 2007
Pittsburgh
very nice thread...love your build!

so your in greensburgh eh?i think yor like 45mins away from me...i'm less than 10 munites from pittsburgh...

selling that ffim yet?:icon_bigg

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
ilikebigbutts said:
very nice thread...love your build!

so your in greensburgh eh?i think yor like 45mins away from me...i'm less than 10 munites from pittsburgh...

selling that ffim yet?:icon_bigg
I will be selling that ffim soon and i will list it here on SM. And i am 35 mins from pittsburgh.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
WHo did the work on your stock FFIM? That looks like something I would be intersted in having done. I havent the welding skillz to do that.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Kckazdude said:
WHo did the work on your stock FFIM? That looks like something I would be intersted in having done. I havent the welding skillz to do that.
Which FFim are you interested in i have 2 of them ,The one on the car will be for sell soon and the Rons ffim i will be installing on the car soon. Ps Ron dont make them no more. The 1 on the car i bought off of ebay and it runs damn good too.

Kckazdude

Mar 16, 2007
Memphis, TN
Was refering to the re-worked stock one you are using now. Am going to attempt o find someone around me local that can weld something like that up. Still laying out the plans for my car at this time however.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Kckazdude said:
Was refering to the re-worked stock one you are using now. Am going to attempt o find someone around me local that can weld something like that up. Still laying out the plans for my car at this time however.
Well look closely at the throttle linkage because i think it has part of a na supra linkage on it.