Supra Haters Club

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
I went to a bar recently and this guy drives up in a clean MkIV. I can tell he put time and money into it and I can also see he has a front mount I/C and an exaust. I am with my girlfriend and I approach him to ask about his car, stating that I also own a supra. We hit it off great and talk cars in the bar for almost an hour and his wife and my girlfriend also talk off to the side. Anyway his wife comes and takes him and my girl and I start talking, my girl told me that his wife hates his supra. She said that they go to all these meets and to SILV every year and that there are a group of girls who also hate there boyfriends or husbands supras and they have nicknamed it the supra haters club. Anyway, my question for all of you, do you think your girl could be part of this? I know I spend all my time, love and money on my supra and my girl knows her place.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Mine hates my Supra and we haven't even been to meets yet. She is so over jealus, even over a car. I sometimes wonder why I am even getting married. LOL

simpsons7s said:
I went to a bar recently and this guy drives up in a clean MkIV. I can tell he put time and money into it and I can also see he has a front mount I/C and an exaust. I am with my girlfriend and I approach him to ask about his car, stating that I also own a supra. We hit it off great and talk cars in the bar for almost an hour and his wife and my girlfriend also talk off to the side. Anyway his wife comes and takes him and my girl and I start talking, my girl told me that his wife hates his supra. She said that they go to all these meets and to SILV every year and that there are a group of girls who also hate there boyfriends or husbands supras and they have nicknamed it the supra haters club. Anyway, my question for all of you, do you think your girl could be part of this? I know I spend all my time, love and money on my supra and my girl knows her place.

gilberjj

Friend of Fast
Apr 14, 2006
Tacoma, WA
my girlfriend is coming around to my supra. we were on the freeway a while ago, and we saw a vette and she was screaming, "catch up, lets smoke him!" needless to say, it was one of the hottest things shes ever said.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
My g/f already hates mine and I've only had it a month. haha.

I think she hates that I can care for it so well and can't do as much for her.

If i could order a manual for my g/f at the Toyota Dealer, I'd easily make her the happiest girl in town. Unfortunately, there is no manual and she can't be taken apart to learn how she works. There is no maintenance schedule to religiously follow, instead random and spontaneous dates are expected.

Women are just so much more difficult.

simpsons7s

Its pronounced Nu-clear..
Oct 9, 2005
Riverside, Ca.
my girlfriend is coming around to my supra. we were on the freeway a while ago, and we saw a vette and she was screaming, "catch up, lets smoke him!" needless to say, it was one of the hottest things shes ever said.

Thats awesome, Ive got my girl hooked too. She sends me text messages when she sees other supras to tell me about them.

Women really do need a owners manual. I feel that women are alot like fords, fix or repair daily.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
she saide to me if your car was rolling off cliff and was hagging off the cliff what one whould you save

answer depends if the car hit you on it's way down cause that way i can rebuild it

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
My "girl" thing absolutely loves my supra and was even helping me find one to buy when I found this one. When we are on the road driving she even sees them and calls them out before I can sometimes lol.

She just got her new job after being jobless for a few months and she said she's actually going to help PAY for stuff to get my supra running good again and to the way I dream it to be. I guess I'm kinda lucky. :)

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
simpsons7s said:
Thats awesome, Ive got my girl hooked too. She sends me text messages when she sees other supras to tell me about them.
I got my girlfriend doing that too :)

She likes MKIIIs, and MKIVs. All I need to do is to get her liking MKIIs, so she won't kill me when I buy a MA61.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
The woman manual says she needs bored out for better performance and handling. If your rod isn't big enough for the boreing out, then PIITB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

suprarx7nut said:
My g/f already hates mine and I've only had it a month. haha.

I think she hates that I can care for it so well and can't do as much for her.

If i could order a manual for my g/f at the Toyota Dealer, I'd easily make her the happiest girl in town. Unfortunately, there is no manual and she can't be taken apart to learn how she works. There is no maintenance schedule to religiously follow, instead random and spontaneous dates are expected.

Women are just so much more difficult.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
My girlfriend takes pictures of them on her cell phone and texts them to me to see if I know who they are. I just got a picture of a 2 tone brown supra a couple of days ago. But she likes them. She wants one like what I'm going to do to mine. Just instead of black with red accents, she wants black with hot pink accents. And a 1j :cry:. No 7M love from her.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Lets just say that my supra contributed to my divorce. But...look below this text and see what's still sitting there.

Don't worry though, it wasn't an ultimatum that she gave me and I chose the supra. I still talk to her though all the time and I keep talking about selling it so I can pay off my Lexus. She said that she would be mad if I did. She knows me too well.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I've had GF issues with the Supra in the past. Took the wife to a Supra meet and she liked the MKIV, so I got her one and it's not been an issue anymore.

Now, it's about competing for the resources to make 'em nicer... time, $$, and quality of the work. She's letting me build mine up, knowing that we will be doing the same for hers.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
AaronsSupraMKIII said:
Mine hates my Supra and we haven't even been to meets yet. She is so over jealus, even over a car. I sometimes wonder why I am even getting married. LOL

Because you're pussy whipped?

Seriously, a girl who is jellous over a car? Yikes.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
i have g/f issues over my supra. she keeps insisting that her 87 mr2 is better. thats about all we disagree on :D

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
I don't think my wife hates my car because it's a supra, it's because of the money I spend on it. She doesn't understand but she tolerates it. In our younger married days my "project" cars used to be the cause of many fights.

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
My fiance doesn't hate my Supra, she hates that I spend so much time working on it. :biglaugh: I keep telling her she could come out to the garage and we could still have conversations while I'm working...

I could say "me too" to the story of having her tell me to smoke someone. She'll never admit she's as into it as I am.

Here's the kicker. In October '05 when I wrecked my 95 Altima, we were going around the used car lots looking for my next car. At the time, my impression of a Supra was the MKIV from F&F. We were going by, and I casually observed "86 Supra" that was scrawled across the windshield. She immediately slams on the brakes (not good for my seatbelt injury :aigo:) and turns in.

Of course, now I realize I got bent over the barrel :evildeal:, but overall I'm okay with the car. I hate the 7M-GE, but with a 1JZ coming soon, I'll be happy again. And she's as anxious as I am over the 1J.

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
lol...this is a really funny thread.
you see, i had my supra before i met my now ex girlfriend.i loved my supra. Two months into our relationship i tested her to see if she was hating on my 87 n/a cuz she knows i messed with that thing for everyday.
One day we both got into the car and before i started it i said " listen, i have to tell you something very important (waited 10 seconds or so). i havnt been completely honest with you (waited another 10 seconds). i have been having an affair."
She starts to get really red and also starts crying very softly. Then she replied " who is it.:icon_cry: " of course i wait 10 seconds. i then replied " its my supra" :biglaugh: after thinking about it for a bit she looks at me :icon_evil . and punches me on my arm. and damn did it hurt.
over all i thinks it was the funniest shit ive ever done. :biglaugh: