So who's going to try and get a Playstation 3 tomorrow morning? :)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
OneJoeZee said:
Thanks for the update, again.

If cartridges were a superior technology, they would still be used in today's game consoles. It doesn't take a genious to figure that out.

by
wow, you are an ignorant person. i not once again, said they were superior. THey were superior for their age demographic, not games are gettting older and older so they can take care of cds. noob.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
NEEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDSSSSSSSs

Jk i would never pay no 500+ for a game console, sorry

a PC yes.

it does varies of things and rockorx.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
CryoSlash said:
they were for the market who played video games at the time. Young KIDS. They could throw them and do w/e with them and no scratches to worry about. if you think i said that then re read what i wrote. Oh and im not gona bother argueing with a person who thinks any of the tekkens were good games.
OMG I WANNA HURT YOU RIGHT NOW. Tekken a bad game? Your just fucking retarded :( . You must not have played any good fighters in your life.. Tekken is the most well respected in depth fighting game EVER. http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/ Not popular? Look at the forums newb... try playing a good player you'll never win.

Oh me and my friend got 4 ps3's, 2 for ebay 2 for us. It's amazing.

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Stayed up, and didn't get one. But the guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME did. Dammit :(

Man, I was hoping to pay for next semester's tuition ;)

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
SupraOfDoom said:
OMG I WANNA HURT YOU RIGHT NOW. Tekken a bad game? Your just fucking retarded :( . You must not have played any good fighters in your life.. Tekken is the most well respected in depth fighting game EVER. www.tekkenziabatsu.com Not popular? Look at the forums newb... try playing a good player you'll never win.
i played tekken for quite a bit. i am one of the most diehard fighting game fans out there. The priority system in the tekkens are always fucked up. Never any good and the characters are usually lame. And not ever play any good fighters? I play street fighter just aboutevery day, soul calibur, Mortal Kombat, and bloody rage even when i feel like it. They ALL over shadow the tekken games. Street Fighter is far more respected then any fighter out there. Hoenstly, fighting games are easy to me, so if i actualyl fdound ANY interest in Tekken, it wouldn't take me long to master it.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
CryoSlash said:
i played tekken for quite a bit. i am one of the most diehard fighting game fans out there. The priority system in the tekkens are always fucked up. Never any good and the characters are usually lame. And not ever play any good fighters? I play street fighter just aboutevery day, soul calibur, Mortal Kombat, and bloody rage even when i feel like it. They ALL over shadow the tekken games. Street Fighter is far more respected then any fighter out there. Hoenstly, fighting games are easy to me, so if i actualyl fdound ANY interest in Tekken, it wouldn't take me long to master it.

Tell you what, I will give you $500 cash if you can beat me in a set of Tekken, I will give you 6 months and I'll drive to play you, if you can't beat me, you pay for my trip thats it. If you think Mortal Kombat a game full of more infinites and cheap moves is anywhere NEAR comparable to Tekken your just plain stupid. Honestly I find what your righting sad and laughable. Bloody Rage... LAUGH lol. Street Fighter's are fine, no problem there, but come on dude give me a break with the rest of the piles of shit you listed. In terms of competitive gameplay Tekken/Starcraft/CS/ and the Quake series are on top.

So yeah, how about it? $500 and all you gotta do is beat me a best of 10. I will get it on video and show just how full of shit you are.

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
SupraOfDoom said:
Tell you what, I will give you $500 cash if you can beat me in a set of Tekken, I will give you 6 months and I'll drive to play you, if you can't beat me, you pay for my trip thats it. If you think Mortal Kombat a game full of more infinites and cheap moves is anywhere NEAR comparable to Tekken your just plain stupid. Honestly I find what your righting sad and laughable. Bloody Rage... LAUGH lol. Street Fighter's are fine, no problem there, but come on dude give me a break with the rest of the piles of shit you listed. In terms of competitive gameplay Tekken/Starcraft/CS/ and the Quake series are on top.

So yeah, how about it? $500 and all you gotta do is beat me a best of 10. I will get it on video and show just how full of shit you are.

LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

my dad can beat your dad up

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
okay buddy. ill pay for your trip with my invisibke money. perhaps people take pubes so i can for sure pay them then. MK had no chepa kombos. Tekken stand at this and always will be one of the worse balanced and boring fighting systems ever. Funny you mention that list of competitive games. I play all of them as well... And sf is more competitive then teken. end of story.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
CryoSlash said:
okay buddy. ill pay for your trip with my invisibke money. perhaps people take pubes so i can for sure pay them then. MK had no chepa kombos. Tekken stand at this and always will be one of the worse balanced and boring fighting systems ever. Funny you mention that list of competitive games. I play all of them as well... And sf is more competitive then teken. end of story.
I really hope your joking, I'm almost questioning you being serious or not lol.