So who's going to try and get a Playstation 3 tomorrow morning? :)

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
LuvMySilverSupra said:
you guys, i just bought a ps3 for $1500 from craigslist. picked it up in person, here's pics, megga sikkk jdm drift type-r i know.

14612198-playstation-1.jpg

i cant wait to play it!!!!!!!!!!
I almost fell out the chair.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
OneJoeZee said:
N64 was not way ahead of it's time. Playstation one was still a better console than 64. the only thing N64 did was keep those nintendo die hards happy with a new better system.

nintendo did a smart thing by making wii a different type of console than 360 and ps3. If it just had normal controllers and the same titles as the other 2 with their normal nintendo franchise games(which are good, not hating) they would be overshadowed again...

gamecube had some really nice games, but overall it was never as competitive as PS2 or xbox.
playstation a better console? mmkay, i see you haven't played n64 at all in comparison to playstation. And dont even bother tryign so say i didnt. i had my ps burnt, had a million games on it and the n64 was waay better.
edit. i also agree with you Joe, Gamecube wasn't competitive at all with PS2 at least. who cares about the box i dunno haha.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
CryoSlash said:
playstation a better console? mmkay, i see you haven't played n64 at all in comparison to playstation. And dont even bother trying so say i didnt. i had my ps burnt, had a million games on it and the n64 was waay better.

You see I havent played n64? what? I had both PS1 and N64 at the same time. Like always, nintendo had it's normal good mario and zelda games, but most everything else was garbage(most). Zelda, mario cart, goldeneye. that's most everything N64 is really known for.

There isn't any real argument in saying N64 was a better console than PS1... Don't try to hard.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
OneJoeZee said:
You see I havent played n64? what? I had both PS1 and N64 at the same time. Like always, nintendo had it's normal good mario and zelda games, but most everything else was garbage(most). Zelda, mario cart, goldeneye. that's most everything N64 is really known for.

There isn't any real argument in saying N64 was a better console than PS1... Don't try to hard.
what is ps1 remebered for? aside from final fantasy 8?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
CryoSlash said:
what is ps1 remebered for? aside from final fantasy 8?

are you serious?

Metal gear solid

Tekken 1-3

Final Fantasy 7-8(maybe 9)

Chrono Trigger

Valkyrie Profile

Chrono Cross

Gran Turismo 1-2

Need for Speed(all of them)

I could go on...

not to mention ps1/CD vs N64/cartridge I shouldn't have to say more than that :ugh2:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
you're joking about tekken right? :rofl: Almost all the games you listed so far are not what the system was remebered for. Ican think of final fantasy and MAYBE the chrono serioes being remebered for it.
the need for speeds were all about the pc versions. Metal gear on the Dreamcast was remebered (yes dreamcast. if you don't know about this, then just stop posting). I dont know why you posted valkyrie profile. Gran turismo wasn't remebered, it will alwyas be on the ps2 however. Chrono trigger was remebered slightly, but was overshadowed by FF7. Cross wasnt as good as trigger. And once again you're joking about tekken right? :rofl:
and the catridge debate is old. cartridges fo life!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Tekken is one of playstation's(1+2) biggest games. I don't know what rock you were hiding under.

I'm not gonna argue with someone who thinks cartridges are superior to CD.

Have a nice day.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
OneJoeZee said:
Tekken is one of playstation's(1+2) biggest games. I don't know what rock you were hiding under.

I'm not gonna argue with someone who thinks cartridges are superior to CD.

Have a nice day.
they were for the market who played video games at the time. Young KIDS. They could throw them and do w/e with them and no scratches to worry about. if you think i said that then re read what i wrote. Oh and im not gona bother argueing with a person who thinks any of the tekkens were good games.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
CryoSlash said:
they were for the market who played video games at the time. Young KIDS. They could throw them and do w/e with them and no scratches to worry about. if you think i said that then re read what i wrote. Oh and im not gona bother argueing with a person who thinks any of the tekkens were good games.

Thanks for the update.

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
Gran Turismo was INDEED one of the legendary games for PS1. If you don't agree, it's because you were/are too young to know any better. Oh yeah...Dreamcast FTMFW. I still have mine :D

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
CryoSlash said:
then why are you telling me cartridges were inferior? :rofl: noob.
oh and tekken sucks.

Thanks for the update, again.

If cartridges were a superior technology, they would still be used in today's game consoles. It doesn't take a genious to figure that out.

by