So i drove the Srt-4 Today.

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
Well yea dont get me wrong im just saying that I loved how quick and responsive the srt4 was for being stock, and under 15$. I would gladly drive the supra, its not as quick but it feels smooth and blends in a whole lot better. Apparently My supra looks like a probe? And what do you want me to do about the rims? make them grow or somthing lol. I want to just get 91-92 rims.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
i always here that supras look like probes. i mean i could maybe see where a neive drunk teenager could see this but jeez if anything 240's look more like probes and if your comparing rx-7's with blurred visions could look like a 240. i guess the final synopsis is that we all are bound to drive probes no matter what kind of car it is.

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
SP 7M said:
I stopped there because that's a completely ridiculous statement.

I apologize for the use of the word "immature", SP7M. That sentence mainly came from my own egotistical biased opinion about the SRT-4. I let the emotion that stems from strong criticism get the best of me. I should have stated when people simply claim it's "just" a Neon. Hopefully this clears that up and maybe you'll find the rest of my essay more enjoyable and hopefully devoid of such "immature" statements. Cliff Notes will be available soon, if I ever take the time to TRY to summarize. Sorry but I like to ramble.

Last edited:

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Mark3Supraholic said:
I apologize for the use of the word "immature", SP7M. That sentence mainly came from my own egotistical biased opinion about the SRT-4. I let the emotion that stems from strong criticism get the best of me. I should have stated when people simply claim it's "just" a Neon. Hopefully this clears that up and maybe you'll find the rest of my essay more enjoyable and hopefully devoid of such "immature" statements. Cliff Notes will be available soon, if I ever take the time to TRY to summarize. Sorry but I like to ramble.

Hey dude, thanks for correcting yourself. I just reply to what I see, man. I'm not making judgements... often. :icon_bigg

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
racingtoyota007 said:
Well yea dont get me wrong im just saying that I loved how quick and responsive the srt4 was for being stock, and under 15$. I would gladly drive the supra, its not as quick but it feels smooth and blends in a whole lot better. Apparently My supra looks like a probe? And what do you want me to do about the rims? make them grow or somthing lol. I want to just get 91-92 rims.

Your sawblades are on the wrong side.

I'll snap a pic of how they should be, in just a minute :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Doward said:
Your sawblades are on the wrong side.

I'll snap a pic of how they should be, in just a minute :)

BINGO!

i mean to tell you everytime i see your posts, but i always forget. haha. now i finally remembered!

fix them! believe it or not, but the slots in them help cool the brakes. when they're backwards they don't help cool very well... ;)

-shaeff

racingtoyota007

Sep 16, 2006
Georgia
haha yea i just never paid attention, my dad said something to me thismorning matter of fact, he was like you need to fix those rims they are driving me nutz lol.