So i drove the Srt-4 Today.

claricae86

Aug 23, 2006
oklahoma
i dunno i guess i prefer a sports car over a quick econobox, its all really prefrence anyways. i just dont think i could bring myself to sell my supra to buy any fwd car.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
SRTs look too 'boy racerish' to me. I like my supra because it looks classy (inside and out) and has a much lower profile. My dad would still love to drive my car if it weren't so loud but he'd never be seen in an SRT... supra doesn't look like some factory racer. The Supra looks agressive, yet subtle at the same time.

There's alot more to a car than numbers.

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Take the cost of an SRT-4 (new or used) versus the cost of a supra. Just think of how much could be done to the supra with the left over money you would save by not buying an SRT-4.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
OneJoeZee said:
SRTs look too 'boy racerish' to me. I like my supra because it looks classy (inside and out) and has a much lower profile. My dad would still love to drive my car if it weren't so loud but he'd never be seen in an SRT... supra doesn't look like some factory racer. The Supra looks agressive, yet subtle at the same time.

There's alot more to a car than numbers.

Exactly.

Hi, Joe.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Joe sees it like I do.

Boy racers are all cool and stuff, I guess. Evo, STi, Neon SRT4.....

But our cars are just different. In a world full of jelly beans our cars still look awesome.

As Joe said. Agressive. Hell yes. look at the profile. Looks mean as fuck.

Classy. Of course. Our car isnt and will never be an all out sports car. Its a GT car. So it has the get up and go but also has ammenities that make you feel very at home.

But when neededour car can blend in with the rest.

Its all personal preference IMO

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I grouped them as Boy racers. Cheap and can lay the whoop on 90% of whats on the street today.

Yes the EVO and STi are proven in motorsports and ae both wonderful cars IMO. But. Well yeah.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
HellsLegion said:
I grouped them as Boy racers. Cheap and can lay the whoop on 90% of whats on the street today.

Yes the EVO and STi are proven in motorsports and ae both wonderful cars IMO. But. Well yeah.
So price determines "boy racer" status? I wouldn't exactly consider $30K+ to be cheap, either. ;)

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
^ I agree. But its AWAY more affordable than a Viper or a Corvette :p

Dont get me wrong I hold the STi and the EVO on a WAYYYYYYYYY higher lever than a stupid SRT4 Neon. But i can't say much cause im NA =P