So how old ARE you fuggers

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
19 years of age, though for some reason the popular guess is 24.

got the supra 5 months after i got my license.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
MDCmotorsports said:
.....and soon to be married to a black supra with wide hips.

You know it! I've been trying to do my HW but I keep getting pumped to come get the car!

Atleast this marriage is something I wanted, and worked harrdddd for.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
born2drv said:
<--------28

Been self-employed and working from home now for 6 years!

You were jewelry all over the place, repping to be a Ganstaaahh?

Lol, does your chain hang low?!!?!

I may just buy some diamond earrings off you..

Titanium .25 stud w/ best quality .. How much? And can I sign up for a payment plan? lol

Seriously!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
glntom said:
This makes me feel old.........I've been driving longer than several of you have been alive.
Oct. 3, 1961 45 years old

Ha! I got ya' by more than a year!:icon_razz Jan.24 1960!!! Hollly Shiiiit! Thats right babies...I've been around for a long time!:boink: I have a son older than 50% of the members here, he's 20, and has already owned a Supra, a 240SX and currently has a WRX (w/mods). It took me 6 years, before I got my first 'cool ride'!

yaitsme

Beach Bum
Mar 2, 2006
Cheatham County, TN
91T breezen' said:
... Thats right babies...I've been around for a long time!:boink:...

If you do the math you'll be asking me how, but I've been a Grand-dad for two years now !! :naughty:

Never had a "cool" car as a young-un, but I'm makin up for lost time !! :evil2:

glntom

Apr 13, 2005
Glenwood, AR
91T breezen' said:
Ha! I got ya' by more than a year!:icon_razz Jan.24 1960!!! Hollly Shiiiit! Thats right babies...I've been around for a long time!:boink: I have a son older than 50% of the members here, he's 20, and has already owned a Supra, a 240SX and currently has a WRX (w/mods). It took me 6 years, before I got my first 'cool ride'!

Thank goodness !! I thought I was the old man............

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
There were times when I felt old, but 91T has me by a full decade!!!

I wish I could post some of the graphs, but I can't get to a hosting website from work. I took the first 64 ages listed and ran a few statistics on them. Here are a few interesting observations:

1. Overall average age is 24 1/4 years
  2. Median age is 21.0 years
  3. Minimum age is 16, and max is 45
  4. Two distinct populations exist, and are pretty easily bracketed into over 30 & under 30.
  5. The 'Under 30' crowd accounts for 73% of the first 64 reports, and the remaining 27% belong to the older crowd.
  6. Average age of the 'Under 30's' = 20.0 years
  7. Average age of the 'Over 30's' = 35 3/4 years.
  8. There is a remarkable lack of owners in the 26 - 29 age range

Interesting stuff. It seems like most MKIII owners are younger with their first or second car being a Supra, or like myself and the past several posters, we are in our mid 30's or early 40's and bought a Supra after driving boring, economical, family, etc cars for a long time.

Silvasoup

May 12, 2005
Florida
^^
Sorry to laugh at your graph but you better change the max age to 52.
I guess I'm the oldest for now, unless someone aint talking.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
^^^ Great, a curve breaker. Now the averages are going to go waaay up! ;)

If I get time I might add in new poster's ages later today, update the stats, and email the graphs home so I can post them.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Shytheed Dumas said:
Interesting stuff. It seems like most MKIII owners are younger with their first or second car being a Supra, or like myself and the past several posters, we are in our mid 30's or early 40's and bought a Supra after driving boring, economical, family, etc cars for a long time.

Sounds about right. MK3s have low entry fee so most young people can get one without much trouble. And you older guys were around when the supra was first released and had them since then or got one later.

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
OneJoeZee said:
Sounds about right. MK3s have low entry fee so most young people can get one without much trouble. And you older guys were around when the supra was first released and had them since then or got one later.

Low entry fee might be right, but staying in the game means $$$$$$$.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Shytheed Dumas said:
Low entry fee might be right, but staying in the game means $$$$$$$.

Quite true. Problem is, there's alot of people who don't realize this when they buy the car and think they're getting a killer deal when in reality they will end up paying more to get the car in decent condition than buying one that way from the beginning. Not all of the cheaper cars are like this, but there sure are alot.